Tuesday Evening Threadening

Hello everyone :wave: GOOD EVENING :blush:

I just left the hot tap running on top of some frozen salmon and forgot about it so now it’s all cooked on the outside and very frozen still on the inside. Ooooh PLUMS.

What about you? xx

hello witches i am also having salmon tonight

1 Like

Silly toddler is pushing boundaries. Feel like I’ve had to say “no” too many times in the hour since nursery and so now I’m letting her take every item of clothing out her drawers.

1 Like

Put The Shape of Water on for the first time.

2 Likes

I’m fucking freezing.

:pizza: for dinner thank god

3 Likes

Trying a spiced butternut squash and lentil stew thing for the first time.

5 Likes

Hello. Funky Friday night :partying_face: Found out today that I’m being sent on a course to learn how to drive a forklift so that’s nice. Turkey dinosaurs for tea and maybe, just maybe, some beers (Peroni, 330ml cans for your databases).

5 Likes

Evening. Got a catch up zoom with the ATDs in a bit, yep we’re at that level of lockdown again.

For dinner I am having bbq pulled pork in a brioche bun with coleslaw and mozzarella. I think I might have picked the wrong cheese?

1 Like

Evening witches and other assorted dissers :wave:
No idea what’s for dinner tbh. Maybe soup? Could do soup? Cba tbh, feel a bit glum. Probs just gonna watch some futurama and have an early night

I’ve been to a supermarket earlier and it was quiet

1 Like

Melt the mozzarella a bit and that should be good

2 Likes

Mozzarella should work fine but might be a bit nothingy. We usually go for mediumish cheddar with pulled pork.

2 Likes

evening chums, some tasty homemade soup and then a bowl of pasta for ma dinner. might ditch the tv tonight in favour of ma book.

1 Like

If it’s any help, we’ve been absolutely dead today. Don’t think the shops are anywhere near what they were like in March

1 Like

Yeah figured it would have a good melt but maybe not enough taste

1 Like

Oh god not again.

12 Likes

:joy: :fu: :wink:

2 Likes

At work for another 90mins then it’s home to some butternut squash and carrot soup.

1 Like

ive got some squash and am thinking of making a batch of squash soup once i’ve finished this roast tomato soup :+1:

:sleeping: