Tuesday Evening Threadening

Coleslaw should help actually, flavour it up a bit.

Bedtime!

Going to be attempting to teach myself basic needle felting tonight.

Maybe hot chocolate? Running out of my nice winter spice one though and don’t want it to end. Might have to bulk but some more if still available.

1 Like

Sprinkle some pepper or paprika or whatever on it when it is at peak meltiness

1 Like

Had pizza for dinner with m but she ate more than I was banking on so I might have leftover fajitas for second dinner. What a dream.

Keep looking at paint for her room but keep convincing myself there’s no point as I have to win the lottery soon and will move into a little eco cabin somewhere making all the hard work painting pointless.

Roast it with some cumin seeds, then blitz. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Oh nice :yum::+1:

Jacket potato for dinner, was ok

It’ll be a weird couple of nights, with a couple of rooms unusable because of being mid window fitting. The holes have windows in them now but there’s a lot of work needed around the edges to make them airtight. Oh, and there’s no curtains. I think we’ll be sleeping in the spare room tonight.

This afternoon I received an email from a client, which concluded with this delightful gem:

‘Like hookers, planners have power without responsibility.’

A) What a deluded, outdated and horrific thing to say; and
B) I’m a planner.

10 Likes

Oh god, I temporarily forgot my working day is about to start :sob::sob::sob: and my boss reminded me earlier I’m giving a presentation next Tuesday to the local council and the ceo about an idea I had but was really just a throwaway comment :grimacing: hoping the fact m will be interrupting the call every 2 minutes might mean my boss presents for me?!

Do you wash up your tin opener

• Every time it’s used
  • Now and then
  • Never

0 voters

To be honest I do everything in my power not to use a tin opener in the first place

1 Like

wow, that’s eh quite a way to end an email :grimacing: :weary:

2 Likes

Do you think he had a bad experience with a hooker and now he’s bitter

1 Like

Are you the child of bean dad?

My colleague once got a marketing email from a person at some kind of professional services company that used the phrase “balls deep”

2 Likes

I wouldn’t do that to my worst enemy

I suspect it might simply be because he’s a twat.

2 Likes

Sorry, what the fuck is going on here?? What if you’re opening tuna and get tuna water on it, or bean juice, or anything?!? Not even a RINSE??

4 Likes

I’m not dipping the utensil into the can and swirling it about :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

But it’ll splash!! There’s always a little splash!!
Also tins are FILTHY, that’s why you aren’t supposed to keep them in the fridge when you’ve half used something in it!

1 Like