Tuesday Evening Tiredness

Evening all!

It’s been a long but successful first day back after BH.

I’m on strike again tomorrow that’s all my momentum used.

How are you?

3 Likes

met this nice fellow animal passing through Abney Hall Park. they were just having a rest under a tree.

12 Likes

Evening :wave:

Making spag bol for dinner :yum:

I’ve started watching Selling Sunset so will watch some more of that whilst I eat.

No other news.

2 Likes

Just walked right past maria bamford

not that much of a surprise because I’m about to see her show but still! Starstruck

1 Like

Definitely not regretting having 3 kids over for a sleepover.

Absolutely not. Nope.

tumblr_e17ad0aa7161445b13a2d210c06de431_7d2af724_400

8 Likes

She was linking arms with a mysterious gentleman :shushing_face:

Been sat here eating biscuits and watching This Life since about 2pm.

what kind of biscuits?

I gave her a good pet and she seemed to be going into a blissful trance

grumbled a bit when I stopped

A bit less worried but kind of fearing going to bed and still not being sure quite what’s up

Found a potential job that suits. Am too tired to do anything about it today though. Fry up for tea. Off tomorrow.

8 Likes

Just rearranged my kitchen cupboard, if you know what I mean. Making some not-quite-misery pasta for tea as a special treat. Need to catch up on a few episodes of Northern Exposure. Only a month til I go to Alaska and i’m way behind :scream: do need to get back into some sort of exercise plan as well but… that’s a tomorrow job.

2 Likes

Custard creams (x28).

2 Likes

hope you had a few brews for those

I’m going through a lot of biscuits lately, more than ever perhaps, but I’ve spoiled myself a bit with those Lu biscuits

think I need to slow myself down in the shop and remember that custard creams are still pound for pound the best of all biscuits

Choccy malted milk for me, pal.

2 Likes

Already in bed. Might power through and finish my book so I can start my next book. Or a different next book.

Books.

Went for my first run in a month and a half, bit stiff. Watching the football and having one (1) beer, then Better Call Saul, then bed.

Didn’t get out of bed all day so have had a shower and thinking about having a Huel or something.

Oh, this beer is :poop:

Went out with my new team for the first time (after 18 months of working with them)

Safely back at home now. :face_in_clouds:

3 Likes