Emilio Butragueño???

3 Likes

Big Bad Bradley Walsh?

1 Like

The big Walsh himself

https://streamable.com/lbu92

2 Likes

looks like a weird homemade l-handle socket wrench

fuck knows though. what do you need it for?

2 Likes

Anorak Bradders, one of the rarest bradders to find, nice 1 m9

1 Like

Jesus, got a bit of a burny mouth now. That doesn’t bode well.

1 Like

Guy is too good, so many great little production touches and textural variations.

Evening been reading my book. White Noise by Don DeLillo enjoying it so far.

Dunno whether to have leftover pasta or got se of those Bol pots that I could have. Just dunno. Pretty hungry but might just continue reading and have it with the footie ball.

Trying to think of something to do this weekend that’s cheap, doesn’t involve much walking and non-touristy. Hopefully it’s nice so I can just sit I the park and read.

2 Likes

Evening team. Hit the cans (decanted obvs) to calm my nerves before watching the biggest game of the season. Might need more cans. Cheers everyone!

6 Likes

Such a satisfying name to say :+1:

Why would Spanish people watch such a depressing programme?

1 Like

Evening crew,

At the Union Chapel for Angel Olsen. Got here for doors time and got an ok seat. They do the best refreshments here, got me a San Pelle orange and a Tunnock’s Caramel :ok_hand:

Had mad anxiety on the way here, still do tbh. Wish people didn’t have to talk so much while they are waiting, what’s wrong with waiting quietly…

3 Likes

have fun at the gig!

Thanks Bam, should be awesome once it actually starts! Wish I didn’t have to be here so early to get a decent seat.

2 Likes

Just nipped to the shop in shorts and t-shirt. Jesus, that was a tactical error now that the sun’s gone down.

I think I did a good job of pretending that I wasn’t cold, though. Threw in a few extra Scottish “pals” to the shop person to make sure.

2 Likes

where is it London?

What’s a Scottish pal? More tunnocks stuff?

2 Likes

Yep, Union Chapel in Islington (slightly North London). My favourite venue (Deaf Institute in Manchester pushes it close though).

Cheers and hope your team wins!

3 Likes

I went to see Mark Kozelek at Sherpherds Bush last year, was amazing! Felt like a real somebody being in the big city

1 Like