Tuesday Evening 🌞

Bit far

Ok, just a couple of times then

It was a delight but I made it a bit too spicy

And had half a garlic bread too :heart_eyes: CARB LYF

1 Like

Just farted at the bottom of a squat and nearly killed myself from laughing so hard I lost my balance.

What a way to go.

5 Likes

Working one day a week in Birmingham for the next few months. New boss (who knows everything about the city) took me on a 2hr walking tour of the city centre today. Really fascinating place, had a great time.

Sadly my train back to London was horribly delayed as I think the entire railway network is melting today. So probably just gonna have a quiet night, watch some Atlanta, try and get to sleep early (although in this heat…)

hi

going to play a computer game and drink some beer. nothing more interesting to say I’m afraid

You know, I think these “sports” earphones I got for £3 in TK Maxx might not be very good.

Evening all, just having a beer in the garden while dinner cooks (baked potato, if you’re wondering)

@laelfy :yum:

5 Likes

Opened a beer.

Just checked and last year’s beer fesitval glass is pretty much exactly the same as this year’s and it has disappointed me.

Yum!

1 Like

Been on a no carbs thing for a while. Really struggle to find non potato based sides for dinner so having a load of Cypriot cheese instead :grinning:

How is your wifey’s back doing?

yeah f everyone’s i, s1 is on iplayer the now. it’s decent.

Eh?

I’m playing some bass and watching the football while my GF cooks dinner. We’ve been budgeting out the next few months which is exciting and scary all at the same time.

An ATD got on to me about having a few free tickets for the Flaming Lips in Galway so I’m well up for that. It’s going to be a good summer m9s.

2 Likes

FYI for everyone

2 Likes

She’s been signed off for another week as of today. They’re putting it down to a muscular thing now but according to her bloods her uric acid is slightly high so I think it’s stones but they haven’t diagnosed it yet. But what do I know!

It’s been tough though, I’m really exhausted. This is a bit tl;dr reading back, sorry :slightly_smiling_face:

For your information I have watched a few episodes and think it’s alright