Tuesday Evening

Plans?

Make sure to tag @ghostpony if you think of a good pub quiz team name.

1 Like

About to make a mac’n’cheese. Co-Op was out of Henderson’s relish. What’s the point of living in Yorkshire if you can’t have Hendo’s?

1 Like

go to the pub quiz? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

oh god it’s not evening where you are is it?

My usual pub quiz team name is Somersaulting Shoe Shop Gorillas. Double indie points to anyone who knows where this comes from.

@ghostpony

1 Like

Ahoy hoy. Gonna do some cod goujons (fish fingers) with some sweet potato fries and minty peas for dinner. Then gonna watch my pal Mark on Masterchef hopefully cook something much, much fancier.

3 Likes

Off to see Teenage Fanclub, and drink some beers, before heading up to York first thing tomorrow.

1 Like

We ate our evening meal at 4.50. The Child was napping.

I’m cold and tired. I feel like a character from a hymn.

1 Like

Lonely hotel dinner number 2. Wish I was staying a bit nearer… anywhere fun. Working while I wait for food. Maybe work on some phat beats later as I brought my home laptop with me.

1 Like

Oven chips and tofu hot dogs for dinner.

Got some sorting to do tonight…might watch some only connect.

@ghostpony we tend to go with ‘thick as a carrot’

2 Likes

En route to Glasgow to see Kurt Vile. Going to try grab a fish supper or something on the way to the venue

3 Likes

Trying whether to just go the co-op/Morrison’s PR go the hipster minimarket…

Yeah!

Yeah!

@cutthelights wins

6 Likes

Smoked trout, humous on toast, veggie sausage roll mish mash of a picnic tea. Bought some tinned mandarin slices earlier so I can pretend I’m in the 80s. Bloody love them.

Watching Wreck it Ralph and editing a film. Thank God iMovie has an anti-shake option because I didn’t have a tripod and it’s really quite terrible footage.

2 Likes

I fucking love these, might have some for pudding

5 Likes

I’M SO GLAD I’M NOT AT WORK ANY MORE

Gonna eat dinner, watch some telly, have some mandarin segments.

5 Likes

Tory takeaway burger on its way. Booked tomorrow off because I couldn’t be arsed going into work, frankly.

4 Likes

Turnstile duty at @HendonFC v Staines. Been out here for an hour and a quarter already. Still forty five mins until kick off. 19 tickets sold so far.

Chilly, but love a bit of football under the lights.

Picked up a hire car for the weekend jaunt to Devon, a Corsa.

6 Likes

What?

I really want a pudding with custard but we have no pudding.

I’m not living my best life.