Tuesday evening

Quick questions to get started. On a scale of 1 to 10, how badly do you need

• a haircut
  • a wee
  • a good night’s sleep?

I’d go 7/10 (bit shaggy), 3/10 (had one before leaving the office) and 7.5/10 (is it really only Tuesday?)

Any other business? I’ve taken too long over this OP and someone else has probably started an evening thread.

10/10 - my hair is a monstrosity

1/10 - only went a few minutes ago

8/10 - have done plenty of exercise and I’m quite tired

Haircut 3/10 last cut was 7 weeks ago so will defo need in about 3 more
Wee 2/10
Sleep 7/10 didn’t sleep very well last night because of sickness then the shock of getting up for work

Had chicken Kiev and beans. 6/10 because my mum cooks them so far the garlic butter has either escaped or dried up :slightly_frowning_face:

wish I was on a podcast, reckon I could really get into talking a load of shite

2 Likes

Bam have you considered having your hair cut off and donating it to a children’s cancer wig charity? I think you’d look great with short hair.

2 Likes

I’m still on the train and am dead hungry. CW: really boring; also bikes I’ve been using my new bike to cycle to :fireworks: Cambridge North :fireworks: as a means of getting a bit of exercise. There aren’t any shops / cafés here other than a rather sad Costa franchise, so I haven’t been snacking like I did when I used Cambridge ‘central’ station. Good for my figure but I’m ravenous when I get in.

1 Like

8/10
0/10
10/10

Did a load of walking today, swam a mile, went for a run, prepped a billion helpings of a vegan Mac and cheese that uses butternut squash in the sauce, chucked in cauliflower and kale like that fit one Pret do but it’s definitely missing cheese, I also prepped a few portions of a nice mushroom stew and tidied the flat. Feel surprisingly chipper.

3 Likes

:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

that would be a nice idea!

I think I look real stupid with short hair though, for example:

1 Like

It’s more snacking chat tbh. I’d go to desperate lengths for a jumbo sausage roll right now.

1 Like

I’m with @laelfy - as much as you look like a rock god with long hair, you look great with short hair too.

2 Likes

Haircut: solid 0/10
Wee: 3/10
Sleep: 6/10

Having guacamole and spicy garlic mushrooms on toast, while watching the latest Brexit car crash unfold.

I’ve got one of those big faces though, have to balance out the size of my face/head with hair :slight_smile:

thanks to you and @laelfy for the compliment though, must learn to take a compliment :sunglasses:

1 Like

Evening

Haircut - 3, had one last week but went grade 3 and should have gone 1 or 2 really

Wee - 2

Sleep - 6

Off for Tuesday MTB and pub later. I’m still quite full from my big daft lunch but I need to eat something before I go or I’ll probably die of hunger up on the downs. I’ll probably have a ham sandwich and a cup of tea.

I’m just chilling right now listening to Inervisions . Such a lovely warm sounding record, like a music duvet. Think I might have listened to this album more than any other over the years.

Can’t think of a better value snack food. 88p for two (basically a jumbo in two halves) at Spenos. Would eat them daily if I didn’t feel my kidneys groaning under the weight of processed meat and pastry

2 Likes

Haircut 8/10 - The remnants of my once volumous locks are looking a bit straggly.
Wee 1/10 - Just had one thanks
Sleep 10/10 - Only had about 4.5 hours last night and I’m exhausted.

Got dauphinois in the oven, and some sirloins all ready to hit the pan. Can’t wait tbh.

Here’s a question: I bought some Bodyform for my wife at work earlier and my colleague looked very surprised and told me that her husband refuses to get them for her at the shops cause ‘he’s a bit squeamish’. I said that I didn’t really get why, and that I always buy things like that, and have been known to give lost looking men with shopping lists advice on occasion at the supermarket. So, men of DiS, just to satisfy my curiosity, my question is, regarding tampons, pads, liners etc

• I have absolutely no problem buying these for my partner, do it when required and give it no thought
  • I’m a bit uncomfortable with this but would/do do it if really necessary
  • I do not and would not do this and would feel too uncomfortable to do so

0 voters

1 Like

Sorry about your break up.

10 Likes

Undercut needs a trim 6/10
Wee 2/10
GNS 1/10

Slept about 10 hours last night, too much if anything. Beard needs a trim actually. Eating a stir fry in a bit and then finishing Sharp Objects. Trying to stay up later to adjust my sleep pattern but I suck at staying awake late.

We did it guys. Thank you for all your kind words of support over the last 8 days.

21 Likes