Tuesday evening!

Hey all got my hotel confirmed for Manchester and it is a premier Inn right at Old Trafford. Lame.

Next week will rock.

Was wfh today and got loads done. Just abiut to go and grab some milk and snacks. Fuck the haters.

This needs emailage

ooo I’ve just remembered you did a Monday Graveyard this week!

That’s my bedtime listening sorted (hope it’s a relaxing one!)

1 Like

hello whiterussian.

I need to find something to do (in general).

you like horror films, right? have you seen any good horror films lately?

Evening all!

I’m watching Stories We Tell (excellent so far) and watching football updates (mainly Championship rather that CL.)

It is pretty old school! The aphex track has some glitching but the rest is good! Glad to have you on board.

1 Like

Also features a DiSer! (not you… But… You’re up soon…)

(next episode haha)

1 Like

well I’m very sorry to hear that, good job you are an unrepressable optimist! World needs people like you badly.

I am weathering the storm and dreaming of making more music one day

Hi everyone! Watching stranger things. Nothing else to report.

1 Like

oh man…that makes me nervous!

I am very awkward around people most of the time, its the whole reason I started running tours to get me better at talking but it only seems to work during the tour, outside of it I revert to a nervous wreck.

Hi everyone. Had some beers with a good pal and now I’m at home watching football. Might have some dinner. Feeling a bit bleak.

hello. popped back for a look. hiya wr :wave:

1 Like

odd, you seem so very confident and outgoing

Evening, trying to schedule a load of work stuff for tomorrow. Was proper stressed today, had a mini-meltdown. Okay now.

hugs

Proper, end of days, storm in Manchester this evening. Some friends’ basement flat has completely flooded :frowning: so I need to go and sort the spare room out so there’s space for them and their cats to stay the night.

:blush: cheers Bams. Hope you’re okay mate :+1:

Waiting to go out, so fucking sad atm though

Going to take a lot of inner strength not to get outrageously fucked up tonight

surviving buddy, like the rest of us I think. Have a beer on me (I can’t as I am dieting alas)!