Tuesday Evening!!!

Making tempeh for the first time. Didn’t expect to need to boil it before marinating. It better be nice because I put the good maple syrup in the marinade sauce.

I’m alright, thanks for asking. Totally wiped out though so probably just gonna go for a bath and then bed. Hoping for a phone call or text fairly early tomorrow but suspect it’ll be early afternoon at the earliest.

1 Like

Pretty wiped out

1 Like

do you get to rest yet?

So you not allowed in there at all now?

I can go back tomorrow for a 3 hour visit slot but they’ve said to time that with when she’ll be getting home. If it had been yesterday 11am-7pm would be when I was allowed in.

In as much as I ever can with a constant level of alert that won’t subside

Birds are just very stupid. You can try your best but cats are masters and it’ll happen sometimes.

Do people use lanyard now to mean the security pass rather than the thing your security pass hangs off?

Crows are really clever actually.

No

1 Like

Mate that’s rough. Feel for you. I was able to do 8-8 when we were in last year. Feel lucky now

1 Like

same x

1 Like

Gonna curl up on the sofa and watch my favourite film cos why not :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

and eat a kilogram of malteasers

1 Like

Got a stupid occular migraine that’s lasting ages, buzz off stupid technicolour waterfall in my eye.

Just ate a huge wedge of vieanetta though :star_struck:

2 Likes

should’ve sliced a bit thinner but otherwise nice

One of my hands is weirdly hot and the other is cold. What’s that all about?

Like for vienetta, obviously.

Hope the migraine goes soon :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Wearing a glove?

1 Like

Mac cheese
Articulate (thanks to @Scagden we now have Tuesday family game night)
Leeds win
Schools creek
Cup of tea
Mini roll

Aaaaaahhhh

3 Likes