Tuesday evening

Place in leeds I go to does a hibiscus and mescal margarita. It’s banging.

Even cheaper :sunglasses::sunglasses:

Send me one

Mescal, Cointreau, hibiscus syrup and lime and it’s in a dive bar.
There really needs to be a leeds meet

2 Likes

Now Buzzcocks > Grandaddy > Malkmus

1 Like

I would do that meet

2 Likes

Watching the x factor. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Was sat with my cousin in the park eating subway sandwiches watching people play what I now know is korfball, but we were very confused as to what it was so we were sat there on this bench, just chewing and completely mesmerised. A mutual friend of ours walks past and is like “hello you two, what are you watching?” and we were like “we have no idea, we’re trying to figure out the rules.” And he was like “oh right, well best of luck with it.” When he walked away we immediately went back to being sat in complete silence apart from chewing, absolutely spellbound by the korfballers. It’s only just occurred to me how bizarre that must’ve looked but it was absolutely baffling trying to work out what was going on. We picked a favourite each to win, without so much as a clue as to how they’d even go about winning.

4 Likes

Currently eating Mister Chocs whilst under this rainbow :rainbow:

7 Likes

Going to not drink, ice cream instead and watching some film V has chosen called The Foreigner??

Surely asleep by 9.30

1 Like

Getting ready for Jimbo’s birthday tomorrow. Of course he can’t get to sleep - maybe that’ll mean we all get a lie in in the morning?

Who am I kidding :confused:

1 Like

Also the KFC near me does veggie stuff now!!
This is the best day of my life

1 Like

This is gonna be a huge year for korfball
It’s all anyone’s talking about in the football threads

1 Like

Don’t fall for it shrewbs she was making up simpsons characters before now she’s making up sports

1 Like

This is really promising to hear, shrewbs- thank you. I’m gonna go next week, according to their Instagram its every Tuesday in the park at 7pm.
Gonna become a champion korfballer, I think

1 Like

Feeling pretty, pretty smug that I nipped to the shop and got back literally just before it started lashing it down. Hopefully it’ll be a cool thunderstorm (@anon42112221 )

1 Like

Reasonably sure this is a similar thing we laughed at @japes for saying before he left us to join the disc golf professional tour.

3 Likes

Is this true? Wow that’s amazing

Das Boot is on sky Atlantic.
You lot are always going on about Das Boot

1 Like

Got to Zaragoza. The bus options seemed to either go right out of the way or stop half a mile away. Opting for the shortest option timewise, and seeing a couple making a beeline towards the bus stop down the way, we followed them round a few roads that felt like walking down a thankfully much slower, motorway hardshoulder. Another couple followed us. The bus arrived, and decided we could only get on if we had a prepaid ticket. One couple ran away. Thankfully through proximity and agreement, someone managed to find a person in a nearby garden centre to order us a taxi.

We’ve since checked into a hotel room with one single plug socket and a three hole extension lead, powering a TV, a lamp and a fridge. All I can hope is I chose wisely when I unplugged two, to charge our phones.

At the moment we’re waiting for a box to pack up some Chinese food we stumbled upon, at a bar named Don Cuco, hoping that somewhere might serve a wine large enough to dilute all we just ate.