Tuesday Evening

Evening all!

Get amongst it.

I had jambalaya for tea made without tomatoes for some bizarre reason.

I’m planning to do some reading tonight while Wor Lass is watching The Strange Thingers.

2 Likes

Evening Keith!

To all the people who said you can’t have broccoli and beans together, WHAT’S THIS THEN?? The sausages are a breakwater.

10 Likes

Screaming Macaulay Culkin GIF by Home Alone

Home alone so gone for a pint then off to fat pats for a massive sandwich and chips.
:100:

4 Likes

They said it couldn’t be done…

The real quiz… would you do it again…

And the wine! :kissing: :ok_hand:

1 Like

This isn’t a choice I would have made but I’m glad you’re eating enough vegetables and enjoying them.

1 Like

Having chips and burgers for tea. Should be ok.

Then got to go pick R up from his school trip to London, buy dog food. Home and watch Courtney Barnett ofc.

2 Likes

Very restrained with the cheese there kerms xx

2 Likes

Just had a little snooze on the sofa. Nothing for tea, ate too much at dinner.
Might watch some shite film or something

Ate pizza

Came here

The 9yo is having a pretty full birthday

10 Likes

I absolutely would! Quite often shove a bit of broccoli on with my dinner just cause I like it so much.

The wine is really nice!! It’s a five pound something Sauvignon from Lidl and has an emu on the front and she’s lovely.

1 Like

Neighbour gave me a ton of tomatoes

But i needed to use some noodle ingredients up so this is dinner, will find a use for the toms tomorrow

Boring work related stuff

Summary

Put in for a tiny small business grant that’s all about ethical small traders and instantly been declined even though it took me 3 weeks to write it :smiling_face_with_tear:

Was sort of banking on that for advertising and whatnot. The other place I spoke to were like we’re here to help new ideas…oh but not that new sorry.

All those rich business folk who could just chuck me a few grand and not even notice AND THEY WONT

4 Likes

Veggie lasagna for dinner, which was nice

Later I’m doing my radio show that’s the one that isn’t on Dissonance Radio, but I’m just playing a mix I’ve been working on, so I don’t need to pay attention and the mixes between tracks will be perfect. I don’t mean to brag but it’s a very good mix

1 Like

have to play tennis tonight but I’m drunk so it might be difficult

do you think if I wear shades and a hat nobody will know?

Sorry to hear about the work shite. I’m sure the next iteration of gorilla/deaf institute etc would count as a new idea though :melting_face::face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

That wouldn’t be at all inconspicuous. It’s what all the tennis players wear.

1 Like

:smiley: it’s in the beans too. Had a diddy nub that needed using and it went further than anyone could have possibly predicted

1 Like

yeah, I thought so. Especially if I wear the hat backwards

1 Like

I’ve got Vietnamese takeaway coming and Ben and Jerry’s in the freezer. Some might say that’s a bit excessive for a Tuesday night, but to them I would say: