Tuesday Eveninggggggg

Not been doing all this weight training for nothing :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

You’ll be at peat performance.

2 Likes

are you obliged to do this? would properly be ‘nah, do it yourself mate’ unless told otherwise.

1 Like

Would it be a load off your back if I helped you out?

1 Like

I do it cause I’m very good at the ol’ customer service (nobody else will do it and it gets me away from my actual work for a minute). Some of them wait till I’m gonna be there to come in now.

1 Like

All my colleagues are terrible with customers too.

And because carrying the compost enriches both your lives?

1 Like

if you want someone to make you look even better at your job, then i may be in the market in a few weeks time.

2 Likes

That’s a potted history, yes.

Wonderfully, thanks. Been doing nothing but relaxing, things that are usually reserved for Thursday, eating and more of the above. Getting ready to head out.

2 Likes

chopsticks

1 Like

I’ll get you all signed up. It all pays off in a few weeks time when people bestow many chocolate based gifts on me and everyone else gets nothing.

3 Likes

Been at an all day conference on trauma and its neurobiological effect on children - cheery stuff for a Tuesday. Got some shroomdogs on the go and just frying up some onions for gravy :yum:

would be happy to fulfil a specific role where I slowly progress from basic surliness to just unprofessional/borderline criminal, and when you finally have to give me the sack, people will think ‘yeah, that’s a fair man who I now respect and value even more’.

3 Likes

Then we meet in the pub and divide out the Quality Street. Ideal.

2 Likes

and the big box of snyders.

2 Likes

Nah we’ll get one each.

1 Like

Well ibwas having fun but apparently I’m not allowed to listen to Jamiroquai for some unknown reason

You know those moments the really test the strength of your relationship? I offered 'er indoors a bit of my pizza and she managed to knock half a pizza onto the floor.

Good thing I’ve got one and a half pizzas left and am still going to eat the floor pizza when she leaves, obviously

5 Likes

Tonight I shall be mainly be drinking this

1 Like