Tuesday Eveningtime

Alright? Had a very boring day today and it’s worn me right out. Done a few chores since I got home too. Got jacket potatoes in the oven for a BHS for tea and 1 (one) beer in the fridge to go with it, then it’ll be TV and lying down till bedtime.

1 Like

Also set this up if you fancy getting involved

5 Likes

ditto, still finishing off some emails i put off all day (and maybe a few previous days also …)

having crisps, stuck Strangeways Here We Come on the ole vinyl spinner, decided on pizza for dinner so it’s just a Lidl vs takeaway choice to make next

1 Like

Still in the office. Got LOADS done today and hung out with my atd for a bit which was nice. Trying to decide whether to have Five Guys.

5 Likes

Woke up feeling rubbish today. Haven’t decided what’s for dinner yet, was thinking of making fnc but it might be too much effort for me today

Evening funky and friends :heart:

Have treated the bf and myself to a night in a much fancier hotel than I’d ever be able to afford normally. Got a special deal via work. It’s so nice :blush: just need a well good horror on the tv and it would be perfect. Tbh I’m getting well into Star Trek which seems to be on all the time so that’ll do.

6 Likes

Waiting for Dr Mrs Epimer to go out and then I’m going to order a takeaway (undecided) and watch Industry in my pants until bed time.

1 Like

My thumb :+1: hurts.

Watching Alive soon, might have night chai.

Had some slow cooker bolognese which has warmed me up. Going to crash on the sofa with a blanket & TV as feeling wiped, might even upgrade to sofa duvet.

1 Like

Decided against burger

7 Likes

Where’s that thread for minor personal disasters? I’d like to add “finding a bit of food in your teeth and cleaning it out with your tongue, then eating it but it’s a massive bit of poorly ground black pepper and now you’re coughing a lot”

6 Likes

A classic of the genre

Had more of my Afghani meal from Sunday. Treated myself to just the kebab bits today though and it was pretty damn good. Off to see Bdrmm tonight.

Oh! I meant to respond to your message. I did actually listen to them before the Charli gig, but knew we were going to be late so didn’t listen hard enough and forgot to listen after and had completely forgotten about them since. Enjoy the gig.

1 Like

Got the sads

Evening all

Jerk chicken, coconut rice and peas and etc for tea. Rice always ends up a bit of a stodge but whatever - tastes alright which is the important bit.

Going to give my hair a buzz and then have a relax til bedtime.

6 Likes

What’s yr rice method?

Got posh pizzas though, so that’s something

1 Like

Just ate loads of cookies/hobnobs, had a really bad sugar craving and don’t know why. Had three caffeinated drinks today as well, send help

Had to cancel going to see health as the wife isn’t well and didn’t want to leave her to cope with potential child bedtime issues on her own.

Youngest has started being a dickhead when going to bed on a regular basis again. She goes through phases where i swear she is a riot 80% of her whole day and she is just coming out of one of those phases but has now started causing bedtime issues to make up for it. Exhausting.