Tuesday/Funky Friday Evening

Hi!

Work is done for the week and I’m fucking knackered. Having a night off the beers cause gonna need some diazepam for my back later but got pork belly cooking in a glaze I made of maple syrup, wholegrain, garlic and soy sauce so that’ll be nice. Gonna watch some shit true crime stuff and try and relax I think. WBU?

3 Likes

King of the Hill
Bath
Quiz
Read
Film
Wank
Bed

4 Likes

BUT REMEMBER, WEAR SUNSCREEN!

5 Likes

had a purely freezer food dinner. was fine.

quiz in a bit. crossword now. packing some boxes later. exciting

Just finished up some living room callisthenics :muscle: To the most manly soundtrack

Now food I guess
3 Likes

9 Likes

Going to have 1 (one) beer and watch Stop Making Sense.

Really, really want chips and curry sauce, but I have no means of obtaining chips and curry sauce.

1 Like

We’re ordering in pizzaface tonight, and I’m going to have a few beers. It’s not my Friday, but why not, eh?

1 Like

Soup and sticky toffee pudding for afterwards. Beer, TV, bed. Done.

1 Like

You’re listening to the boy from the big bad city,
This is jam hot.

8 Likes

It’s cold. I may have to put socks on, this is not good when I have commited to bare legs. Luckily am in jeans right now though…

Had chips for tea, oven dinner and may rustle up some cookies soon as there are no biscuits or anything of that sort left in the house and I want one.

1 Like

I have nothing interesting to say about my day so far out my upcoming evening plans, but feel compelled to post so here we are.

1 Like

Evening all :wave:

I’ve said that I’ll zoom-call some friends later but I have a massive case of the cost benefit analyses.

On the positive side, I had one of my favourite midweek dinners tonight, and there’s plenty of chocolate in the fridge.

1 Like

Which, to head off any potential dispute, is a perfectly acceptable place for most chocolate, though I appreciate you may have a different (and equally valid) opinion.

5 Likes

It’s the BEST place for chocolate imo

5 Likes

What’re the advantages? Harder to eat?!

Whack for my daddy-o
Whack for my daddy-o
There’s

6 Likes

I need to watch a feelgood movie, but with a) likeable characters, b) people doing things I myself can realistically afford, c) proper tunes, and d) proper haircuts. Any suggestions?

Heart Beats Loud would fit those criteria I reckon.

Mrs CCB got me a chocolate subscription for Christmas, which was lovely. We didn’t keep any of that in the fridge. But Dairy Milk etc: definitely.