Tuesday! 🎁 🚨

glad to hear everyone is doing alright 29.

thank god the :bike: is okay

1 Like

Being Prime minister is difficult job, so the training will probably be worth it.

1 Like

Good, because you can’t have them. They’re mine.

Don’t all policies have a cooling off period?

Morning everyone :wave:

@japes made an appearance in my dreams last night… :bike: :rabbit: :mountain:

1 Like

I’m gonna say… no. I’d do 2 things:

1. Ring them up and get them to cancel it, should be no bother.

2. Ring up your bank and say you cancelled the insurance ages ago but you have seen that a payment has left your account for it. They should be able to cancel it and get the money back that way.

:eggplant:

This sounds good. Thanks.

Headphones have broken – sound’s only coming out of one ear. This is unbearable. Really not in a position to buy new ones.

Butter my arse.

Haha, no aubergines were present in the making of my dream. Sorry to disappoint.

@Mistersteve excuse me? :smiley:

EDIT: I think I need to know what kind of accent you have when saying this. Vocaroo!! Now!!

that’s a fair summary of my weekend

1 Like

+:eggplant:

I’m one of those Midlands types who says they have no accent. Clearly that’s bollocks, everyone has an accent, but it’s just plain old Midlands nothingness. Not West Midlands, i’m not a Brummie, just ‘other’.

1 Like

i did actually think about making a moussaka too

Came back from Copenhagen yesterday. We had such a good time! I loved it so much.

We cycled around on these the entire weekend and ate such good food and drank loads of well nice beer.

11 Likes

Watering eyes and wheezy breathing over here too :wave: - hayfever can definitely do one!

2 Likes

Never been more miserable about work and my job before. It’s unbearable. I need to coach myself as I walk to the station.

Ah, bollocks. I need a metaphorical slap

did you sample any local delicacies?

1 Like

Yeah, my accent is quite erm…subtle too. I hoped you were maybe a Tom Kerridge type, I can imagine he’d pull off saying that very well indeed :heart_eyes:

@japes from what I know about you they best sum you up generally :grin:

1 Like