Tuesday Good Things - daytime 23rd Mar

Morning all!

Tell me about your good things.

I’ve had chocolate spread on toast for breakfast.

I’ve been awake since 5.45 but we won’t dwell on that.

1 Like

Morning @keith and everyone else. Haven’t had breakfast yet but I am already thinking about lunch, that’s how far ahead of my time I am. Going to make a big bowl of misir wot, so my wife has something tasty when she comes home at lunchtime instead of a boring sandwich. Hopefully that will make her happy and that will be a good thing. The rest of today will be mostly trying to control the dog while a workman is hammering noisily in the back garden, which won’t be so good but there you are

2 Likes

Been generating a lot of wind, due to cabbage and lentils in the same meal last night

3 Likes

Morning.

I was rudely awoken by my youngest daughter bursting into my bedroom at 6:30am, and shouting that there was dog poo ‘everywhere’.

She wasn’t exaggerating.

I’ve never seen anything like it.

So…

Not much to report right now.

8 Likes

You and @Unlucky in before-and-after posts.

8 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

7 Likes

Silly toddler woke me up at 5:45 belting out Hakuna Matata over the baby monitor.

6 hours of meetings at work today.

Waiting to see if the hit n run on our parked car is gonna mean it’s a write-off.

Bleurgh.

2 Likes

Sort of related, but can I just say that your Instagram stories never fail to put a smile on my face.

7 Likes

Morning.

Wife went into work really early, so the dog wanted me to get up and do his breakfast at 7am.

Feeling a bit too knackered to go for a proper bike ride, but I need to pick some stuff up from work either today or tomorrow so I’ll have a leisurely ride up to get that today.

On the Good Things front, I’ve got some leftover pizza for lunch and it looks like it’ll be a nice day to walk the dog later on.

1 Like

Had a good night’s sleep and now himself indoors is making the coffee. Got a 3 hour training this morning which hopefully I can mostly ignore as background noise :crossed_fingers:t2:

But also, finished Freaks and Geeks last night, miss those kids already.

1 Like

Yesterday’s “what’s goin’ on???” was a classic :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Hello everyone. Might I interest you in some beautiful ambient music this morning? Listen to my podcast here.

Tired and sick but voice isn’t as a sore. Got a Dr appointment later which is nice.

Got on boarding work to do for my new job! Very excited to start.

4 Likes

Sweet potato, pepper and bean soup for lunch.

2 Likes

New feature to stop me discarding comedy pewter?

She is adorable from from 7am to 7pm

2 Likes

The Child came to the stairgate to complain I still hadn’t brought her a plaster for a small scratch on her thumb.

I feel I’ve learned my lesson now.

4 Likes

Watched that back so many times - there’s such an air of threat in the little face shift, the step forwards, and the presentation of the fist full of pasta before she asks a second time

2 Likes

I slept horribly last night, complete with lying redundantly with my eyes shut for hours, having random headaches, and then having some rate weird dreams*

*at one point the neighbours were watching Shrek in the garden at 3am and I was watching elephants in the distance

You need to get better at your lying, needs to be more convincing.

1 Like

My face doesn’t really hurt today :partying_face:

3 Likes