Tuesday Good Things - daytime 23rd Mar

Probably best to double the garlic to be safe, you know what recipes are like.

6 Likes

The day after, TKC will stand for Trumping King: Confirmed

4 Likes

100 bulb or 100 clove?

The 100 clove thing has been on my ‘want to make’ list for a while.

Oh clove yeah, my bad - a 100 bulb one would be completely inedible.

I saw a recipe online and it seems easy. Expecting to not like it either but somethinf different. If you google 100 clove garlic curry Meera Sodha, first couple of results should be blogs with all the info on there

I’ve got new computer chair being delivered today. It was supposed to be delivered on Friday but got cancelled at the last minute. The delivery driver is called Boris. Apt.

Bored enough to be sorting out the big box of CD singles in the garage. I’d love it if someone could explain this to me

7 Likes

Welllllllllll…

5 Likes

@shucks

1 Like

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII…

NEVER
HAD
TO
KNOCK
ON
WOOD

3 Likes

I had found out about some old 12th century tunnels in my vicinity, underneath the city streets and have spent 3 weeks with my friend researching where they are and how we could find them.

Finally came to fruition and though it was wet and dirty and we almost certainly broke several laws in reaching the access point, we did it.

Genuinely feels like one of my biigest achivements of 2021 so far.

7 Likes

Morning!

I was woken around 5.30 this morning by the cats knocking something over in the kitchen. I tried to go back to sleep but it wasn’t dark enough. Bah

Gonna go for a big bike ride at lunch time. Hopefully it won’t be as wet or windy as the last couple of rides I’ve been on

Accidentally bought coffee grounds instead of beans in Aldi. ffs

any photos?

1 Like

So, I rode into work to pick the stuff up… Said stuff wasn’t there after all.

I could’ve had hour and a half down some country lanes rather than slugging it in to the city centre and back. Oh well.

1 Like

Most of the videos/photos didn’t turn out amazingly due to the low light source and cos I didn’t want to take any of my more expensive cameras with me. I might do some more in future.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMs0V9gDpu-/

This video was ok though.

4 Likes

absolutely fuck that

1 Like

Amazing! I’d be terrified :smiley:

1 Like

Gonna finish knitting my purple sweater today or so help me

1 Like

18 minute long belter