Tuesday Good Things - daytime 23rd Mar

Have been in an absolutely foul mood. Just despondently staring into the middle distance thinking about how shit everything is. Turns out I was just hungry. I’ve had lunch and I’m basically fine now. Bit embarrassing really. It’s mad the difference food makes to your mood sometimes.

4 Likes

Easily done. Lost count of the amount of times I’ve had to ask myself if I’m actually furious at 'er indoors for how she’s loaded the dishwasher or if I maybe need my dinner.

It’s always dinner.

5 Likes

Reckon the closest I’ve come to absolutely losing it is when I’m in one of those moods and then compounded it by fucking something up with my dinner.

1 Like

is there some kind of weird equinox thing happening today?

why has this day been going on for forty hours now

1 Like

Fun fact:n this is latin for “night horse”, which is where the term “nightmare” comes from

fucks it got to do with horses

2 Likes

Tiredness crrrraaaaaasssshh

I’m at that point where it’s soooort of feeling cosy, but also I just could do with some sleeeeep

Not great when you’re working (but I suppose better for wfh than feeling yerself dozing while in the office, which is genuinely a horrible happenstance, especially when paired with an hour or so’s commute home)

Man it really is quiet here with all the users who’ve left :frowning: fuck.

2 Likes

I was just thinking that seeing the small post count :frowning_face:

Equus, latin for horse. Like “equine”

Was missed off the invite list for a 2 hour meeting I didn’t want to attend today :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Whilst still in a bad mood I opened the fridge and an open pot of creme fresh fell out and covered my shoes. Came pretty close to just walking out of the house and never coming back.

1 Like

My blood test came back all fine :partying_face: celebrated with a cup of coffee and some biscuits

14 Likes

Just had a meeting with some external suppliers / partners.

Worried that I may have come across as being short on patience with them. Mainly as I’m short on patience with them, but I’m normally better at hiding that.

Don’t worry about it, just the equinox fucking with your equilibrium

please can i

2 Likes

Of course mate!

1 Like

I made this up. I’m sorry.

you’re telling me that you have been horsing us

just got some mandarin flavour deodorant and I smell FUCKING SPECTACULAR