Tuesday, I think? Tuesday.

Up at stupid o’clock because I’m being a one day travelcard wanker today to go on a course that I’ve been warned will involve “some floor work”. Thrilled about all of this, obviously.

What are you up to?

5 Likes

On the plus side is only half a day so by the time I get back on the train and stuff I’ll be two or three o’clock.

• Best get straight back on the work laptop, those emails won’t check themselves, plus that’s half a day out of the office you’ll need to catch up with, could be a late one tonight
  • ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

0 voters

Couple of afternoon pints

At London prices?! I’m not made of money, m8

Yes you are. £50 notes flowing through your veins.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Solidarity.

I’m spending the next few hours on a variety of public transports, to get me to Manchester for a meeting; only to then turn around and do it in reverse.

1 Like

turns out that if you stay up til nearly 2am playing games and then get up for work at 6am, you feel really tired. who knew?

11 Likes

Got kiddo for the day. Total washout means indoors day. Gonna be pretty rubs.

Duggee just played some blast beats. Pretty funny

My boss is bringing me lunch in today so I don’t have to eat what is basically plain pasta but somehow worse. What an angel.

3 Likes

Have to spend majority of the day outside cos kids don’t feel the cold

• One pair of leggings and run on the spot to get fit
  • Two pairs of leggings and feel like the Michelin man but warm

0 voters

I have two pairs of socks on as the norm

This has made me chuckle

12 Likes

My friday today and I’m only working till 3.30 :tada:

2 Likes

Had a dream where all of my former colleagues from my last few jobs were on a training day together and i turned up and no one gave a crap or even said hello to me

MY DREAMS HAVE NO SUBTEXT

Going to stay in bed all day and watch films

2 Likes

Solid birthday plans man. Any nice scran involved today?

3 Likes

I was in Sheffield at the weekend and was shocked to be charged £5.10 for a pint of lager. Bloody Yorkshire and its fancy ways.

Almost certainly going to order something filthy in, maybe a five guys? Open to ideas

5 Likes

Can @xylo make it to your location at lunchtime?

2 Likes

Here’s hoping!

1 Like