Tuesday, I think? Tuesday.

i don’t really understand why given that i’ll happily eat any old tat from the various takeaways at the end of my road, and i like burgers very much, but i can’t stand Five Guys - whenever i think of it it just makes me feel greasy :confused:

That’s exactly what I’m after

1 Like

You gonna eat that burger in bed homeslice? Like the birthday king?

2 Likes

You know what, I think I might

:prince: :hamburger:

2 Likes

Baking my sourdough today. This might be the longest it’s taken to bake anything ever.

1 Like

Morning all. I’ve done my back in - probably while cleaning the flat yesterday - and it’s unspeakably painful. Ibuprofen hasn’t even touched it. Feel like such an old man right now.

Good morning people of DiSland,

It’s an uneventful day in the office for me today. My ankles are a little bit achey from doing the Parkrun / Junior parkrun double at the weekend. Should I be concerned, or should I just carry on as normal and ignore it?

HBD JOKE :birthday:

4 Likes

way ahead of ya

1 Like

Happy Birthday for today, while it’s your birthday, Jook!

3 Likes

Morning DiS fans! Going to my other book club later to discuss Girl Woman Other over a fizzy lager :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Happy Birthtime to drowned in sound posting @AQOS, 12 today! Happy Birthtime Jonty! Somebody stop me!

6 Likes

Made some good track and played with some mega Bloks and Duplo. Having a whale of a day here

3 Likes

I saw 1917 last night and it was incredible. I then watched a bit of A Series of Unfortunate Events and whilst I really like it, I realised how much I dislike Joan Cusack. Call me the noticer.

Anyway I have no money thanks to fixing my car and I’m really panicking now.

How’s everyone else doing?

2 Likes

Can I come help? Will bring snacks and pop.

2 Likes

See you in 20mins. I have party rings and sunmaid raisins

2 Likes

i didn’t get up until 9:30!!!

slept like crap last night. think i might’ve slightly overbooked myself over the next few weeks and now have anxiety about every minor thing. did get my first delivery of my dark arts coffee subscription though :ok_hand:

1 Like

I also saw 1917 last night and thought it was good, in particular, the cinematography and the soundtrack but [SPOILER ALERT] the second half of the film gets way too far into silly super hero territory, with all the chasing/shooting/fights/explosions and George MacKay looking fresh as a daisy at the end

Morning all,

Totally overslept this morning through my alarm. About to grab coffee number 2.

Hoping to get to Hartley Wintney this evening for football, suspect it might be called off in which case I’ll probably head down to Edgware Town instead.

1 Like