Tuesday, I think?

Hang in there m9, how about a little parcel of Devonshire booze?

1 Like

I’d love that, but back on the no booze waggon

Morning all,

I’m feeling a little swamped at work at the moment. Both people above me are in full let’s get the year rolling! mode and it feels like i can barely think about one piece of work before something else they’ve instigated somehow finds its way to me too.

Anyway, moan over. As I manoeuvred my way into my car this morning i noticed the date on the dashboard was the 5th February; a date very dear to me, as it was the first time I spoke to my wife. In what came to rather a shock to me, as the chief memoriser of dates in our relationship, when i got to work, she’d already sent me speaking-anniversary related on social media. what a wife <3

Finally, I’m aching rather today, as I remembered to do some of those kettle ball squat things yesterday and I’m pretty sure I do them wrong; I mean for starters, I don’t have a kettle ball, just a dumbbell, but hopefully I’m not doing too much damage.

Anyway, that’s all I’ve got right now. I hope today treat everyone nicely.

2 Likes

Be careful doing that, bad form can cause serious issues

Increasingly a fan of coffee shop coffee in the mornings. Dug out another gem of a place, this one on the walk to work from the station. Might shoot out and get another one now.

Also fancy some pints this evening. Haven’t had a beer for a week. Might pop into Mad Squirrel in Berkhamsted on the way home. Might not.

hmmm, I’ve watched some videos and I think I’m doing it ok, but now I’m worried slightly.

Having a swanky breakfast. Good job I was hungary ahahhahahah

14 Likes

might have a beer for breakfast

How are you enjoying Budapest?

Going to be in London solo the second weekend of March. Any interest in a wholesome daytime meat, maybe go on a walk or something?

• y
  • n

0 voters

Really loving it, nice vibez. Reminds me of the best parts of Copenhagen and Prague mashed together.

Edit: beer and bridges innit.

2 Likes

Bet it’s bloody cold right now

1 Like

It’s 4•C but it could be worse. Never known cold quite like Reykjavik so anything else seems proper manageable.

Yeah Sunday would work! Where bounce is your bookshop too?

Depending on the day, that’d be a fine thing.

2 Likes

Just looking at places to stay now but it will likely be around Holloway/Finsbury Park direction

1 Like

Sunday 10th work? I’ll start a thread x

1 Like

60/40 yes - depends on when I have the kids that weekend, but can definitely lobby to have the Sunday off :+1:

1 Like

Let me know if and when you’re back on the sauce and we’ll sort something out.

Hi DiS.

Super tired today. Pretty hungry already too. Can it be lunchtime soon please?