Tuesday, isn't it?

3 Likes

It’s Ok, she’s in. Didn’t say hello to me as she walked past, mind.

2 Likes

Treated myself to a nine item fry up.

3 Likes

Yep, it’s 5 pence, it’s mine, and I left it there as an experiment

3 Likes

Morning all,

I really need this week to be over.
Dreading visiting my elderly friend later today and feel horrendously guilty for feeling this way.
I have to force myself to go. Just so hard listening to the same thing every week and how everything, EVERYTHING is terrible :worried:

Dreading dinner with in-laws on Thursday.
Dreading work today :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Am looking forward to doing some reading and some working out though.
I will get through this week :muscle:

Love you pals x

Hello!

What a lovely day! Shame I’m in work, but I did have the summer playlist on LOUD in the car on the drive in, and every tune in it is a complete banger and reminds me of a special time in my life. So right now, who cares if I’m in work because my head is full of happy memories.

1 Like

Had a good easy peeler just now. That could kick start my day, but probably not.

1 Like

Next time you come to oxford let me know and I’ll tell you where to go that won’t be a horrible travelodge

It’s a bit early for this sort of thing, fella

I need this poll to be multiple choice.

I agree, you miserable, miserable man.

3 Likes

I’ve just come in here to say that I can’t remember when you cut my hair last but it is looking really nice recently and it’s STILL not doing that thing where it goes all thick and it must be down to how well you cut it.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

i used to wear a red jumper to work, stopped after a few comments saying it looked like a school jumper (tbf it did). bit of a shame.

1 Like

morning all :wave:

we’ve moved to a new room at work - there was a massive thing about not having enough desks for the whole team, people had to come up with a wfh rota etc. so far less than 50% of the desks are taken :clap:

also i am the only person who gets allocated a desk every day of the week, and it’s right in the corner and surrounded by walls/monitors so no-one can see what i’m doing. this is not going to help my productivity.

Aww, thanks Niki!

That was before I went back to work - in fact, just looked, it was about 7 weeks ago :slight_smile:

Walked to work in shirt sleeves this morning. No coat, no jacket, no umbrella. Summer here, kids.

1 Like

oh god, don’t remind me! :sob:

Just woke back up. That was a nice 2 hour extra sleep, might just quit my job and do that every day.

I had my six monthly dental hygienist appointment this morning, she was pretty brutal with the cleaning. I should probably stop as my teeth and gums are fine now and I don’t enjoy it.

I’ve got five pieces of work on the go at work all waiting on responses from someone else. I don’t really want to start on anything else as I know if I do everyone will come back to me. But I think I’m going to have to.

1 Like

When I was doing my teacher training, I nearly got kicked out of the staff room by a teacher who didn’t know I was a trainee after I accidentally wore a shirt and tie combination that was a bit close to the sixth form uniform.

2 Likes

Sorry :sob: we’ll survive x

1 Like