Tuesday isn't it?

Just put my keys and my wallet in my pockets to go and sit at my desk to work from home

Really cba

Just as if I’m still 11, i am once again obsessed with this song

Feel about 8 x better than I did yesterday. Was gonna call in but reckon I can balance parenting and work just about and if not will just throw my laptop in the bin

Sleepy. Slept naff. It’s my birthday. Might get some pizza today!

1 Like

Happy birthday!!

3 Likes

Yeah theyre great

1 Like

Morning!

Weather looks nice here.

Heading over to Stafford later this morning to visit the office and introduce mini s_w to friends and (liked) colleagues :blush:

Need pop shops on the way back too. Probably Mozzo’s. Got to get those more points.

Drinking this for breakfast (the cold brew not the tommee tippee of milk) :

It’s delicious! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I would like to apologise to every rush hour commuter in Cambridge for inadvertently combining my lowest jeans with my shortest t-shirt and having a good third of my arse out for the entire cycle in. It won’t happen again. Except this evening at about half five.

3 Likes

I had to stop drinking these iced coffees as they would send me nuts! I would be all hyper and giggly all day from them.

They’re so bloody nice though

1 Like

Who’d have thought that the combination of caffeine and sugar would be so potent?

I love them too

2 Likes

Day 3 in Brighton for work, got very very drunk last night. Help.

2 Likes

& @rob.orch So good right! This is the first time ive had the caramel one. Dreamy.

2 Likes

One of my favourite sub-genres of parenting photographs is adult drinks with a tippee cup in the background. Not the really composed ones; the ones where you’re having a nice coffee or something and there are child artefacts in the way.

2 Likes

It’s brilliant :joy: Amazing how they seem to be everywhere too :thinking:

1 Like

Not really doing great in the ol’ noggin lately but have a nice weekend planned so keeping my head down til then.

Gonna do a lil jog.

:heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

haha i know this sound, the gulls of partick make a monumental fucking racket every morn :grimacing:

3 Likes

Cor, you don’t half get out of breath easily with the ol’ 'vid

As I suspected, every major muscle group in my body aches today - but damnnnn it feels good!

Just had a cup of coffee which has given me a throat that I can’t clear…annoying.

Now I will scroll through everyone else’s updates while I think about my second coffee.

1 Like

10:07am and I’ve just had my first birthday message of the day (prompted). A new low. This is it now. I’m an insignificance.