Tuesday isn't it?

Sleepy. Slept naff. It’s my birthday. Might get some pizza today!

1 Like

Happy birthday!!

3 Likes

Yeah theyre great

1 Like

Morning!

Weather looks nice here.

Heading over to Stafford later this morning to visit the office and introduce mini s_w to friends and (liked) colleagues :blush:

Need pop shops on the way back too. Probably Mozzo’s. Got to get those more points.

Drinking this for breakfast (the cold brew not the tommee tippee of milk) :

It’s delicious! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I would like to apologise to every rush hour commuter in Cambridge for inadvertently combining my lowest jeans with my shortest t-shirt and having a good third of my arse out for the entire cycle in. It won’t happen again. Except this evening at about half five.

3 Likes

I had to stop drinking these iced coffees as they would send me nuts! I would be all hyper and giggly all day from them.

They’re so bloody nice though

1 Like

Who’d have thought that the combination of caffeine and sugar would be so potent?

I love them too

2 Likes

Day 3 in Brighton for work, got very very drunk last night. Help.

2 Likes

& @rob.orch So good right! This is the first time ive had the caramel one. Dreamy.

2 Likes

One of my favourite sub-genres of parenting photographs is adult drinks with a tippee cup in the background. Not the really composed ones; the ones where you’re having a nice coffee or something and there are child artefacts in the way.

2 Likes

It’s brilliant :joy: Amazing how they seem to be everywhere too :thinking:

1 Like

Not really doing great in the ol’ noggin lately but have a nice weekend planned so keeping my head down til then.

Gonna do a lil jog.

:heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

haha i know this sound, the gulls of partick make a monumental fucking racket every morn :grimacing:

3 Likes

Cor, you don’t half get out of breath easily with the ol’ 'vid

As I suspected, every major muscle group in my body aches today - but damnnnn it feels good!

Just had a cup of coffee which has given me a throat that I can’t clear…annoying.

Now I will scroll through everyone else’s updates while I think about my second coffee.

1 Like

10:07am and I’ve just had my first birthday message of the day (prompted). A new low. This is it now. I’m an insignificance.

Hi everyone

Had an amazing time at Glastonbury but now I have Covid

Bum

5 Likes

HAPPY MOTHERFLIPPING BIRTHDAY YOU EXCELLENT HUMAN!

<3

3 Likes

Is Covid bum a new symptom?

2 Likes