Tuesday isn't it?

Thank you!

Noooo!

I was just about to text you to see if you wanted to go to the Star & Garter launch tomorrow.

GWS Tim!

1 Like

Happy Birthday, hope you have some nice food lined up

1 Like

Happy birthday

1 Like

Yeah. Too windy for what I’d got planned. Managed about a mile before turning around

I have now got a 9 mile ride home into a blazing headwind though.

HB @dktrfaustus Hope you are treating yourself to a Local Indian tonight

2 Likes

I’m usually at my parents as its just before Christmas and sometimes they’ll acknowledge its my birthday by asking if I’m going out for it or something but not say Happy Birthday, which is even more annoying.

2 Likes

HP BD DF! :cake:

1 Like

I promise I’m not going to become one of Those Wankers but I’m starting to feel glad I now have the option of indoor cycling. I’d been so opposed to it before, but actually it really fits a void where I don’t have to worry about traffic, and am actually getting the miles in without freewheeling.

Sorry this isn’t the Cycling Thread.

:wave:

It’s my 40th birthday today so I’m going to take myself out for the day.

Happy birthday also to @dktrfaustus and @Ilovetoast

17 Likes

Oh no! I hope you’re not too poorly with it. I bet so many people will test positive after glasto (same as with primavera). If you need anything let me know.

Yeah, it is in my plans once I’ve eventually sorted the garage out and got some electricity in there.

It is now

1 Like

Happy birthday @shes_so_high & @Ilovetoast!

4 Likes

HAPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY! xxxx

1 Like

Today my 8yo becomes my 9yo

She’s been absolutely spoiled rotten already with a shit ton of presents but this evening we’re going to Friends Arena with her girls football squad to see Sweden v Brazil :soccer: :sweden: :brazil:

2 Likes

going to the wrestling tonightttt

3 Likes

HBtSSHaILT!

1 Like

I, for one, welcome our new bovine overlord

3 Likes

Yeah - one of my daughters is positive too, expect my son and other daughter are too (haven’t heard if they’ve tested yet

Hope I’m negative by the weekend :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Apparently a new symptom.

Edit: Le Symptoi

1 Like

Hope you’re ok man.

2 Likes