Tuesday Isolation Thread

Wfh of cuurse (while my family get paid days off, noooooo)

I’m getting ff7 remake, fook it

Hey

I slept quite well last night - 10.30pm to 6am. I’ve WFH since 7am, feeling relatively motivated / productive. Our daughters are quietly making things with Hama beads.

It’s all going to go to shit at some stage but it’s nice to have a couple of hours where I feel on top of things.

1 Like

I managed to get a case of longman ales from my local offie

BUT SHHHHHHHHH no telly

They dropped it to me door before opening this morning, valued customer etc

1 Like

The cocktail stick in the sausage :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

Day 2 of WFH (was off all last week). My chair is not comfy AT ALL and it looks like I won’t be able to get into the office at all now. Hope everyone is staying safe.

Done some work now eating hot cross bun and drinking tea.

Kids have woken in savage moods so that bodes well. Even the promise of a Joe Wicks workout couldn’t push them to a smile :person_shrugging::laughing:

Good time for the washing machine to break

Could she build you a shed while you’re out?

3 Likes

Me right now

8 Likes

trying to make coffee with my moka pot for the first time in a while. its taking a suspiciously long time. slightly worried its going to explode.

1 Like

with flavour?

1 Like

Off today. Obviously can do sweet fuck all. Had done a huge load of washing up and hoovered before 8am. Might try and get a walk in with kiddo otherwise she’ll get cabin fever. Local beer place has temporarily shut so that’s tonight’s beer plans scuppered. Lauren Laverne is playing a show of bangers today.

fingers crossed

Played the demo yesterday, it was way better than I expected

1 Like

Yeah, it got me hyped up for it. I feel like lockdown would be as good a time to play it as any

1 Like

Not enough steampunk though, need more big rusty pipes everywhere

1 Like

Yes, you will be picking up hundreds of beads from the floor soon

5 Likes

Morning

Still in bed because the dog is laying on me and she’s nice and warm. (Oh she’s just got up so I guess I should too)

Promised my mum I’d go out and get some stuff but I’m really scared :grimacing:

all this “covidiots” stuff, like fair enough slagging people off for having mass gatherings - but I can’t help but feel like this is a field day for people who love “winning Twitter” by being smug about people and ignoring the govt incosistency and tha

17 Likes

Morning

I’m WFH, might do a little bike later. Watching better call Saul. Tbh my day is more or less what it would have been if we weren’t locked down