Tuesday, just another day

Morning campers

How are you?

It’s my last day on holiday :’( cba with travelling back. Had a great last night with lots of shisha and good food.

Gonna try and get my haircut before I leave, hope they thread my eyebrows

2 Likes

Morning Juke. Enjoy your last day and more good food.

I have some red pepper left over to go in my omelette this morning. This is an exciting development because for the last three months my omelettes have only ever been tomato/spring onion/bacon. Have ten minutes to decide whether to use the pepper instead of or as well as the tomato. The success of my entire day may well rest on getting this decision right.

7 Likes

Do it. Live life on the edge.

This is feeling very extravagant for a Tuesday morning but I’m running with it.

5 Likes

Morning. Today is rich-t’s daddy daycare day. Heading into town for a coffee and may go to the park. Exciting

Don’t make me get out of bed

Who cba at all today? :raising_hand_woman:t4: :raising_hand_man:t4:
:raising_hand_woman:t4: :raising_hand_man:t4:

23 Likes

I don’t want to go to work.

Honestly don’t know how anyone can be bothered having a career.

7 Likes

No matter what fucking time I set my alarm for I can’t help but stay in bed until 07.30.

Last day of my week. Got loads of work to do and I really really cba but then two days off so just got to wind the clock down til 5.30. Really cba.

waiting for yodel. who knows what time it’ll be here. are yodel the worst delivery company? possibly

4 Likes

Morning DISsers,

@kermitwormit was in a dream of mine last night, we were eating some food at an undisclosed location.

Off to the beach, my day is gonna look very much like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAopLTK4qVs

1 Like

My cba levels are at their peak.

Does anyone find it especially difficult to motivate themselves after a really busy, intense period of work? I was flat-out at work between maybe September and the end of March - it’s quieter now and I’m really struggling with a lot of less urgent (but still important) work. Maybe the education system has set my brain up like this - cramming towards deadlines and coasting in the weeks afterwards.

2 Likes

First day in work since last Tuesday. Was really not happy with my alarm going off at 6am.

Nah Hermes are.

2 Likes

I do tend not to order stuff from companies who I know use Yodel.

oh yeah, forgot about them.

giving it all “download our app and track your parcel!”

and it just says “expected today”. great. cheers.

4 Likes

yeh I’m exactly like this

I think my brain needs recovery time though

Pikatuesday, I Tuesday you

4 Likes