Tuesday (lmao it's Monday really... April Fools!!!!!)

Morning you sexy lot

Woke up really early by accident.

Tell me your plans for the week yeah? I’m going to have a nice time.

7 Likes

Was trying to explain to my daughter on the way to school that it was April Fools so she might have to be wary of people playing pranks. Like my true daughter she was all, “I hate jokes like that. They’re bad.” You tell 'em kid.

18 Likes

Happy social experiment day!

2 Likes

Always despised April fools.

Anyway, good morning! I should be out of bed already but I don’t want to get up.

Week plans include: not being too lazy to exercise, taking R for his haircut finally, weekly POTW duties, enjoying a modicum of free time before the Easter holidays… um, probably some other stuff?

I really should leave my bed :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Any news on that Council flat?

FOUR DAY WEEK FOR ME!!!

2 Likes

Need to get out of bed :sob:

Bleugh

#shabs

Visiting Jurassic Park today. :t_rex::sauropod:

20 Likes

I feel like Theresa May will resign and then say “April Fools lol ACCEPT MY DEAL LMAO”

6 Likes

I hate the internet april 1st

Got woken up at 3am by a man banging on the building door and yelling a lot. Not drunk, apparently trying to deliver food?! Except nobody was answering, and when people asked him to shut up, he just shouted “go on then, call the police” ?!?

Feeling fresh as a daisy this morning obvs

1 Like

Dear Monday,

Do one.

Kind regards,

Weeber

ps morning everyone.

8 Likes

you’re doing my exact Japan trip and it’s making me so wistful. Enjoy Hogwarts, it’s actually beautiful seeing hundreds of kids at peak excitement.

1 Like

Dissertation panic mode…engage! (Due in Friday, progress about 15%)

Should probably get up and get started.

can’t wait for some practical jokes today

3 Likes

Morning all!

I’m on holiday for two weeks except I woke up at my normal first alarm time and have therefore been awake for 45m thinking about work.

Bidding is still open until tomorrow, and then it’d probably be a couple of off weeks of no contact until I could be safe to say it was a no.

1 Like

Urrtrtggghhhh

1 Like