Tuesday (lmao it's Monday really... April Fools!!!!!)

I’ve got Wednesday off so today effectively is my Tuesday, in a way, so ahahaha the fooler has become the foolee, if anything.

Urrrrrrrrrrrgh

1 Like

Took the day off work, chumps!

1 Like

Wish I had your vision

-4.75 L, -2.25 R, for reference

1 Like

Started raining as soon as we got to Hogwarts. Typical British weather, innit!

3 Likes

did you go on the ride? it is THE SHIT

1 Like

First day of a week off work. Sitting in bed drinking tea and watching Everybody loves Raymond.

Now to wash up and walk the dog. I know how to live.

The nephew fell for an April Fool.

6 Likes

We did. It’s quite something… Actually feels like you’re on a broom.

1 Like
9 Likes

Slept for what I’d say was two and a half hours in total. During that time I dreamt I was at an incredibly intense Ty Segall gig where I got trapped in a violent moshpit. I am not well rested and have snapped at a member of public already over the phone.

Morning Juke, all STOP
So tireded STOP too old for time travel and large nights out STOP Glad our fiscal year runs to October, so it’s only quarter end today STOP Trying to run reports over VPN is mind numbingly and also very, very slow STOP Exporting STOP Press and hold ESC to stop STOP Computer keeps freezing STOP Please make it stop STOP Another lovely day out, isn’t it? Too tireded STOP

Morning everyone. I got a good night’s sleep and am happy and ready to begin a productive day’s work. April fool’s!!!

Fuck off, monday

4 Likes

my banana wasn’t ripe enough but I ate it anyway.

1 Like

Apparently I actually need to pay to renew my lease? :expressionless:

FO’M(onday)

For a residential property?

You don’t need to renew - if you don’t you go onto a rolling contract on the same terms.

After June 1st they won’t be able to charge you at all if you do want to renew for another year. Any agency st this point is going to be desperate to squeeze as much cash out of tenants as possible for the ban comes in.

Obviously if you choose not to renew they could serve notice, but they have to give you at least two months notice, which would take them close to, if not over, the June 1st date for any new tenancy (and thus no fees). So you may be in a good position to push back if you want.

Cheers, it’s a residential property but the lettings agent said something about me needing to renew since the land lord would prefer a yearly contract otherwise they would start looking to get new people in at the end of the month.

absolute twats. every time it was insisted that we paid to sign a new contract we just politely said we had no intention of moving and we wouldn’t be paying the fee. it worked, but ymmv. they still have to give you two months notice.

4 Likes