Tuesday Morning ft Ghost ship

Well not exactly but sort of

1 Like

@Kallgeese finders keepers. Get oan it.

2 Likes

It’s only down the road from me! Our environmental department have to visit it and assess it (maybe today?) so I’ll ask them what they find.

6 Likes

9 Likes

going to work on 6 hours of sleep and hoping I don’t stink of booze

Cursed image commemorative 20 cent coin

4 Likes

Oh no

Dammit

hoping it’s covered up if I have a coffee and a gatorade

1 Like

3 Likes

Morning. Might be going to Poole later, probably won’t be. Be a waste of leave if I’m not. Oh well. Find out at 1:00 once I’ve already left the office.

5 Likes

Finish sorting out our suitcase, then off on the train to London to catch a train to Europe. Can’t bloody wait m9s

18 Likes

Never heard of it

1 Like

:wave:

No idea what is happening today. There were vague plans of going out for lunch but R seems to have gone off them and is instead insisting he wants to go somewhere with his uncle, which suits me tbh. Will have to see when everyone else gets up.

2 Likes

It’s the final countdown

Morning all.

I’m wearing socks that have ‘Wednesday’ written on them, despite the fact it is clearly a Tuesday, because I’m a fucking renegade. No one can stop me.

…that’s all I got.

Hope you’re all well.

5 Likes

Morning all! Off to Lydiard park for walks and the kids doing some treetop thing today. Then it’s football and promised we’d play more board games after Dobble caused enormous laughs last night.

2 Likes

Fucking trains, such a barrelling load of shite. Honestly boil my toast.

Get up early so I can get away for 12 and it’s 31 minutes late. Won’t be in until 9:15 now.

Got woken up by my son going downstairs at 3:05 and starting to watch YouTube. Got into an argument with him about what time it was but eventually persuaded him to go back to bed. Then woken up by him getting up (again) at 5. Then the cat started smashing shit up at 5:30.

Hometime?

Got in to work for exactly 8:30 yessss. Leaving early to go see my uncle in hospital. Hope I’m not too much of a wreck when I see him. I’m so so worried about him and not just health-wise either, plus I think I actually have to Step Up and be a grown up for once which is terrifying. Anyway. Sorry for vaguebooking I just need to get part of it off my chest!

Wondering what to have for lunch as I should probably get something big to last me until late tonight. Hmmm.