Tuesday Morning ft Ghost ship

5 Likes

Morning. Wearing my new lgbtq+ trainers. They have rainbow soles!

15 Likes

Morning!

Today is funny old one. I’m off tomorrow morning, so does that make today my Friday? But actually I’m WFH tomorrow afternoon, and in total I have two more full days of work to do this week, so does that make today my Wednesday? Or should I just look at a a calendar and see that today is Tuesday? Who knows.

It’s nice and sunny out, eh? I had to wear my sunglasses on the drive to wok, which always improves things.

My socks say Wednesday if that helps?

8 Likes

Silly baby was put to bed by someone other than us for the first time last night as my ma babysat. When we left she was wailing with sadness (baby, not my mum) which was tough. Glad we did it as we saw some good drag queens to celebrate our anniversary although now operating on 5 hours of broken sleep…

4 Likes

thinking about booking karaoke for my bday again, only problem is it’ll be on a Monday. but it’ll be fun!

I need something fun to look forward to :cry:

4 Likes

I am listening. Gooood morning.

1 Like

Oh boy, what a great day to go to work and be a productive member of society.

1 Like

21 Likes

Not up to much

Should be working though really

1 Like

Leg 1 of 4 commences. I love a train journey

Just about ill enough for a lemsip :slight_smile:

hell yeah babie

2 Likes

sometimes I will have one if I can’t get to sleep

Don’t normal cold remedies have caffeine in them (which is why you get the night and day variants, which give you a few pills which don’t have caffeine to take at night time)?

maybe? lemsip makes me drowsy anyway

Just received a letter from Dr A Dick. Incredible.

6 Likes

All this ghost ship chat reminds me of those cannibal rats from a few years back

Why you writing letters to yourself?

6 Likes