Tuesday morning morning

No xylo, No!

1 Like

The only way this will possibly end is her eating the solitary meal and you going hungry.

4 Likes

Oh well if epimers says it’s oka… STILL NO :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

How rude

1 Like

Finishing at 3 to go sign for our bloody house

4 Likes

Morning all. First day in the office since last Thursday and I only forgot my bloody pass. Thankfully security didn’t treat me like a criminal or a child, which makes a nice change for them.

Too many meetings today, but hopefully that means that the day will shoot past.

I might have a photo shoot this evening, but I only had a quick chat with the guy I’m meant to be photographing in passing on Friday night. Should probably send him a message.

how dare u

What brings you to sheffield?

5 Likes

I have to collect some work the instant I get to Cork. We should have hidden out at the Forum until next year. (Mates are already looking at accomodation for 2019!)

Parcel delivery ‘between 12:00 and 13:00’. Place yr bets

• before 11:40
  • 11:41-11:50
  • 11:51:12:00
  • 12:01-12:10
  • 12:11-12:20
  • 12:21-12:30
  • 12:31-12:40
  • 12:41-12:50
  • 12:51-13:00
  • 13:01-13:10
  • 13:11-13:20
  • after 13:20

0 voters

I am working very hard today. All I’ve done so far is typed in yesterday’s figures and printed off my boarding passes for my holiday.

morning!

my alarm was ringing for 14 minutes before it woke me up this morning

WHY ARE YOU ALL STANDING UP TO QUEUE TO BOARD? WE ALL HAVE ASSIGNED SEATS!

5 Likes

Morning :wave:t3:

I am doing some incredibly productive procrastinating. So far this morning I have done a job application, transferred an existing pension and have updated my details with HMRC and DVLA in a bid to avoid packing. I just simply CBA to string my necklaces through drinking straws.

Alright team! Got some lovely views this morning. Going on a big old walk with the folks and the tv today and then out for a cuzzer tonight :yum:

3 Likes

Where bounce you walking hun?

1 Like

The sooner I can get on the plane the sooner I can put my headphones on and shut the rest of the passengers out

Doing a big 5 mile loop of Cromford near Matlock (Expressway) but taking in the high peak junction so hopefully gonna get some more views. Apparently there’s a cheese shop at the end :cheese: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Overhead locker space is at a premium these days, what with the number of bellends who bring bags that are clearly oversized for the cabin.

2 Likes