Tuesday Morning Thread sponsored by Utility Kilts

Reader, I deleted them.

We just had an hour of ridiculously stormy weather and now the sun’s shining in a blue sky again. Melbourne is weird.

Coffee.

Peanut butter on toast.

Hang some washing out.

Go to work.

:pensive:

1 Like

At work.

Tired.

Unsure what it’ll be like today.

Remembering how unpleasant it is to get the tube into work.

I’ve no idea how people manage to get up and do useful stuff before work. I just about manage to brush my teeth and make myself look vaguely presentable. Anything else is far too taxing.

10 Likes

Morning all. My hands are still covered in fake blood from yesterday and it looks like I’ve murdered someone :grimacing:

1 Like

I’m imagining a kilt with some sort of inbuilt tool-receptacle. And possibly a tin of shark repellent.

Edit: meant to be a reply to @1101010

2 Likes

This post probably won’t count as an alibi when the police question you, btw.

4 Likes

Good luck pal. Working in a job you hate and feel trapped in fucking sucks. You can get out of it and go onto much better things though, I’m sure of it.

Morning fine folk of DiS!

Today I will mostly be doing some work nonsense and more applying to jobs. Then meeting noted top lads @Twinkletoes and @Gert for Disintegration State related pint this evening.

6 Likes

Morning team! Had a really irritating day at work yesterday for reasons I still can’t quite put my finger on, just spent a lot of it mildly irked, today should be better though. Might do a big shop tonight. That’s all I’ve got. I’m with you @Tilly I don’t understand all this before work activity and I can’t say I agree with it morally.

1 Like

The flip side is that I just do everything half arsed all the time

1 Like

Oh wow I’ve just realised Mike has gone for a bike ride but he’s left his keys here so I can’t go to work lol

3 Likes

Can’t you use your app to track where he is and detour your route to drop him his keys?

A meeting of legends. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Have a day off, poindexter. This is actually a good idea, you should do this if you can @plasticniki

I WAS MISTAKEN HE’S GOT A SPARE

1 Like

Morning all.

Last night I cooked dinner in my Le Creuset casserole pan. We ate dinner and sat chatting for about an hour afterwards, before deciding to clear the plates. It was then that I noticed that I’d left the gas hob on underneath the pan. My favourite pan, fucked.

Nowt else to report.

Have a nice day everyone.

Definitely fucked? Those Le Creuset pans are pretty hard-wearing.

Try half filling it with water and putting a dose of biological washing powder in and simmering gently for 30 mins or so.

EDIT: This is actually what the Le Creuset helpline told my friend to do, or something similar. I tried bio liquid and it didn’t work. Powder only, apparently.

1 Like

That pan should be totally recoverable if you’re prepared to put in the effort.

Think I used bicarb when I almost destroyed mine

2 Likes