Tuesday morning

I’d say I was somewhere in the late 60%s… not too bad all in all!

I had to visit someone’s house on the way to work this morning, to get some paperwork signed. Their dog jumped up and greeted me when I walked through the door… and then when I bent down to undo my shoelaces, it licked me right in the eyeball :mask: Can you catch pinkeye from dogs?

don’t worry mate, it’s only washing powder

2 Likes

26%

I’m so absurdly busy at work. Definitely shouldn’t be on here at all today. Definitely.

See you all in fifteen minutes.

2 Likes

85%

feeling pretty good tbqh

1 Like

yeah i thought this, was dull as fuck. i fell asleep during it.

1 Like

there were quite a few sections where if he’d gone into a bit more depth it could’ve been really interesting, like with the kids who were addicted to the internet and yr man from tesla, but instead we got a few minutes of each and then on to the next thing

alright fitz, how’s it goin?

Important work mug cupboard update:

There’s now a mug that says “I deserve a GOLD MEDAL because I’m GOOD at EVERYTHING”

I don’t… ok pal.

Alright, work time.

Maybe about 50% but I can feel it going down. Didn’t get much sleep last night, had to keep getting up and then around 4/5am a car alarm kept going off in the street. So annoying. Plus standard Tuesday cba-ness.

gonna go out for a walk in lee valley. anything good in waltham cross?

good my man, no had a beer all year, aiming to last as long as i can, how you doing?

we’re playing celtic connections at the end of the month too if yr aboot?

1 Like

around 25%

quite tired + pretty bored

trente percent

hello

The velopark!

UTI

I’m at about fifty percent. Have to go to a meeting about a work placement scheme and I’m going to kick off in there I think. Got put on the scheme the day I applied for two jobs I wanted and apparently it renders me ineligible for those jobs. Fuckers.

Postgrad fair later though along with an online exam for a job I’d like so I’m oddly looking forward to those as they’re not this piece of shit meeting I’m going to.

maybe i wont go there

70% ?

i went for my second session of yoga yesterday - i am so so so bad at it, like humiliatingly bad. I’m not sure i have ever been quite so bad at anything.

got another three weeks to do in the block, and then i’ll look to find a class which might be closer to my skill levels. do want to get a bit better as i’m so incredibly inflexible and doing a bit of the ol’ yoga has kind of shown me i’m even more inflexible than i thought i was.

I’m operating at about 40%. I’m feeling mega exhausted. I haven’t exercised since last Wednesday and I can feel a migraine coming on because of it.

I wanted to read my book on the train but some posh men were being so mega loud that I couldn’t so I just listened to the Scroobius Pip podcast with Sara Pascoe :heart:

ich nichten…lichten.

2 Likes