Tuesday morningg

DENTAL PLAN! Prof needs glasses.

Does this work? I don’t know. Leave me alone.

5 Likes

She has. And now she knows how to light it using sawdust briquettes. She was wearing a good hat.

1 Like

Where do you buy glasses from? Do I need to go to spec savers or is there a cheat cheap site that everyone uses?

Glassesdirect

I haven’t used them but Mrs F has.

Do you not already wear them? Weird. If someone said to me “does profk wear glasses?” I’d have said “yes”.

Probably misses his old glasses.

2 Likes

Have you noticed any change in profk?

New glasses?

3 Likes

whooooaaaa

AAAAHHHH SUFFER

1 Like

Nope. Never even had a proper eye test before. Only reason I went was because I could see more a bit more clearly at a distance with what turned out to be my pa’s when I tried em on the other day.

1 Like

Welcome to nerd club.

1 Like

Tbh pretty sure I could be walking around with my arm falling off and would be like ‘eh this is fine’

1 Like

Got my first pair of glasses after I’d been telling my mum for ages that sometimes things I was reading went blurry and I couldn’t read them and her replying “don’t be stupid” because they tested us all at school and it turns out I was really quite short sighted.

Ah, childhood.

1 Like

Pretty sure it’s a scam tbf and if anyone went in for an eye test they’d be like ‘ah yeah you need glasses because you can’t read what’s on that Mosquito’s t shirt 100m away’

2 Likes

I’ve been done by big glasses

1 Like

I’ve got a friend who made this assertion for years and refused to go the opticians, which continued until he had an accident in his car :grimacing:

1 Like