Tuesday night let's get on with it

How did it go? Hope you had a better time of it than she did!

1 Like

Still waiting at the moment! I feel very anxious now, I hate waiting for something unpleasant anyway and she’s now on a reclining seat surrounded by those fabric walls, still with the foil blanket on…

1 Like

I’ve been trying to donate blood for a while but pando and they moved the location from 12 mins away to 40 mins away over the summer

I wish I loved Jesus the way my wife does
yeah pished

2 Likes

Sometimes I think I’m not very clever but then I do things that are very very clever indeed and surprise myself.
It’s my birthday on Thursday and me and my boyfriend were gonna go out for a fancy meal in the evening, BUT it’s Liverpool v Arsenal that evening. So, clever clogs here has said “how about, because it’s a school night anyway and covid cases are on the up, why don’t we go for lunch instead because it’ll be much quieter and a bit safer and then we can be home to watch the match and order a pizza instead?”
Well I look like the world’s best girlfriend don’t I, when truth be told I also want to watch it and it’s bloody cold at the moment so I just want to be sat on my sofa in my pjs with a glass of something fizzy in my hand by 5pm at the very latest. I’ve made my laziness look like selflessness. :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Is this panto villain emmerdale storyline ever gonna end

Oh no it isn’t!

3 Likes

fresh tofu says use by 22/10/2021

• bin
  • eat

0 voters

Tofu seems like something that should last a really long time and yet it apparently doesn’t.

1 Like

One of those things I just always have one of in the fridge and never really check the dates, just get used regularly. Shows how long it’s been since we ate properly :flushed:

Green sausage night at the tuna household is it

3 Likes

:smiley: ffs

1 Like

anyway NO, just not going to have tofu in the stir fry. augmenting the meal with some ~freezer gyoza~ so a good result all round

1 Like

Used tofu that was two days past its use by recently. Only gave me a slightly gurgly tummy but it went through Dr Mrs Epimer like shit through a goose.

I have never told her why and I never will.

1 Like

Had meatless mince chilli for dinner with rice and tortillas.

Was fine.

Sitting and waiting to go to bed now I guess :star_struck:

Hope it’s OK! I’ve never done it because I would definitely fail the iron test and getting enough blood out of me for even a blood test is a struggle, but I think it’s a really good and generous thing to do if you can

ok definite bin thanks

Update: my veins aren’t suitable, but this was only confirmed once I’d had the needle in my arm and it had dug around for like a full minute :smiley:

What a waste of an hour!

1 Like

Tangerine

1 Like

I have had similar experiences having blood tests or a cannula put in so you have my sympathy! It’s the thought that counts

1 Like