Tuesday night thread šŸ‘‹

Yeah weā€™ve got the Xmas fair on Saturday so itā€™s for that. Absolutely no chance the terms a write off yet. Slogging til the bitter end!

enjoy!! :video_game: :confetti_ball:

donā€™t game too hard. for your chest, like.

Listening to that DJ Q one now! Cracking playlist.

1 Like

at my catholic school the entire last week was a write off. best time of the year.

One of the best things about working in a school is I get way more excited for Xmas now cos we obviously do loads of stuff for ages in the build up. Will be playing Xmas music etc tomorrow which is almost definitely too early isnā€™t it

1 Like

[details=]
[/details]

3 Likes

Those Borders butterscotch ones, not had them before. Should have stuck with their dark chocolate and ginger ones I think.

What are you reading?

Iā€™ve just started Italo Calvinoā€™s Invisible Cities, finding it pretty boring but itā€™s quiet short so might just read it and get it out of the way.

Trying to sort out secret santa - never, ever do this.

What donā€™t you like about it? Itā€™s one of my favourite books.

Alright GB & etc. Mrs stack is fluā€™d up to the gills so I had to take a day unpaid to look after little one. Was a lovely day tbh apart from poor wheezing wife feeling grotty.

Took Eva to baby sensory where a ā€˜snowy mountainā€™ was made from blankets and covered in fibre optic lights which basically hypnotised all the babies. Was very cute. Then came home and made cauliflower cheese purĆ©e for little one then cauliflower cheese soup for us grown ups. Leftover ham thrown in for added heartiness.

Just given Eva her last feed (weā€™re dropping the 10pm one now) and am gonna fix up some grub. Pierogi bake? Pizza? Steak salad? Help me out guyz.

Big love, FFS.

just did my thesis defence and graduated and that

somebody gave me some flowers

18 Likes

wife cba with beer fest so gonna stay in and watch masterchef. what a surprise.

GO SHREWBIE WELL DONE AND THAT :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Will probably spend must if the night applying updatesā€¦

accidentally applied for a job in brighton and got an interview. should i go?

• yes (working out of london wont kill you)
  • no (the commute is horrendous)

0 voters

PhD? How did it go? Do you weirdly enjoy it?

Depends where about in London you are.

Whatā€™s the job and are you interested in it? All experience innit.

Erm Iā€™ve felt a bit disjointed to me, starting reading about a new city every page. I would start to sort of get into the writing on one city and then it just stops. If that makes sense?

Iā€™m pretty terrible at talking about books, tbh.

hackney

itā€™s the job i do already, would def do it freelance for a bit but think this is a permanent job. dunno. will probably go.