Tuesday Night

And I’m so jealous of your adventure!

Alright Dave Brailsford

little cycling joke there

2 Likes

It was amazing! Went to Beijing, Xi’an, Chengdu, Guilin, Yangshuo and Shanghai. Some really beautiful places, had loads of fun, met some great people, food was incredible. Highlights were great wall, li river and yangshuo in general and seeing the pandas in Chengdu. Can DM you with more details on what to see, places to stay etc as well if you want

3 Likes

Thanks but my itinerary is completely tied to the tour so can’t really deviate. Glad you liked it so much though!

Of your list I’m going to Beijing, Great Wall, Xi’an and Yangshuo

2 Likes

Is that Logan Paul’s brother? I feel like my complete ignorance of YouTube stars is the thing I’m most out of touch with the youth about

1 Like

:open_mouth: :heart_eyes:

Glad to hear you had a great trip :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m fascinated / terrified with the whole absurd adults making a career of shamelessly hawking merch direct to children thing

1 Like

Pauler’s Ballers would’ve been better

1 Like

I understand the joke and worry that I’m going to make a bike wanker joke in front of the principal (who may be on the panel and who has a reputation as being a bit of a cycling wanker.)

1 Like

I might stand in front of a webcam saying swag repeatedly while anthraxing a water supply for a social experiment forward slash just a prank to get me some of that cool fresh influencer income

1 Like

you can feature on my inexplicably extensive back catalogue of awful trap singles

2 Likes

Gwan yersel’ tomorrow @keith.

Watching the manU Derby game. OOOFt. PENS.

I have obviously stopped supporting Scottish football after recent events. :rofl::zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Home late, made dinner, homework, someone’s nicked our bin, MrS moody as R took in biscuits to school which didn’t get eaten so they said they’d save them for sixth form retreat day thing and he was irked that I can’t bring myself to care about a packet of biscuits. Should probably do a poll about this tbh.

Out to a meeting that should have taken half an hour but took two. Home now and knackered.

Got a load of work I should do but going to bed instead.

I’m home in ‘bed’.

Ahahah! I’m in the background of a photo on Vogue’s website! Rubbing shoulders with the stars.

What does this mean?

Has anyone else seen these?! Aaaahhhhhh

Got a flat tyre ffs. Doesn’t it know i have meetings tomorrow??