Tuesday night ๐ŸŒƒ

First one literally has the word โ€˜sandwichโ€™ in the title too.

1 Like

I appear to have lost all my family. My other half left to pick Jimbo up from a playdate about an hour and a half ago and they arenโ€™t back yet. My guess is heโ€™s stayed for dinner, but it would have been nice to have been told.

Early cure song titles needed work

3 Likes

Took a big risk at Morrisons. They had some cinnamon swirls reduced really cheap but labelled as toffee and apple crowns. I took them to a bakery man and asked if they were โ€œtoffee and apple crowns or cinnamon swirls? cause I only want them if theyโ€™re cinnamon swirlsโ€ he put on his glasses and was like โ€œlooks like theyโ€™re toffee and apple crownsโ€ so I took them back to the reduced bit to put them back but then I risked it so I bought them and theyโ€™re cinnamon swirls :sunglasses:

15 Likes

big fan of this story

2 Likes

Good evening

If anyone wants to ask me a question, today is your ONLY opportunity. EVER. (not really)

4 Likes

hey up. Fairly good day at work and its chips for tea and GBBO later so what is not to like indded

3 Likes

Ooh I got sniffed by a dog this morning, maybe it was him.

Yeah it looks like south is shut, which annoyingly is where I am

Bald guy?

Sorry was too busy looking at the dog

1 Like

They have literally tried to accommodate everyone but satisfy no one

Theyโ€™re home. No need to send out a search party

Salmon would do nicely ta

Funky Friday :partying_face: Chicken n chips for tea, couple of Guinnesses and bed I think, got an early start tomorrow.

4 Likes

Title of your sex tape

6 Likes

Is it pick on laelfy day or something :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Comes around so fast!

Those photos are kind of ironic, given that much of east london currently has no water supplyโ€ฆ

1 Like

Pain is back in a big way. Weird how cycling seemed to alleviate it.

Strong smell of gas in the house I think have had to call engineer. Right shite