Tuesday Niteeeeeee

Made a green lentil dahl, not sure about it tbh. Gonna make a chickpea and paneer curry after kiddo goes to bed. Listening to dead meadow as I’m a stoner now

3 Likes

Only got 1 more ep of Big Brother 2011 to go

1 Like

On second thoughts, no-one wants to hear about the riveting discussion I had with my car insurers today

2 Likes

See if the old MB turns up this time

4 Likes

I don’t know what to do about Masterchef and I’m A Celebrity being on at the same time.

Got aubergine lasagne for dinner. Might have some wine tonight even though it’s Tuesday.
Going to do some more online Christmas shopping this evening.

Veggie kebab, bit of work, bake off with twirl bites…nice!

Evening.

Tidied my bathroom up and superglued a broken tile i found (you guessed it…on the street). Love all of these, they’re called Sagrado Profano. Much more effective time when you have several in a pattern but beggars can’t be choosers, and she doesn’t sell them anymore

3 Likes

Evening all!

Told my dad on Saturday that I thought it was unlikely Glasgow would end up in Tier 4. Please call me The Curse from now on.

I might be able muster some energy to go to the gym but I’m definitely starting to feel like it won’t make any difference and I’m not leaving my house for long for the rest of the year. I am an utter ray of sunshine this evening.

1 Like

Off to the hospital thanks to severe abdominal pains!

Did he chastise you for calling “Tier 4” when it is “Level 4”?

Oh shit man. Take care of yourself.

2 Likes

Ta!

@Joke2000 aye, rough man. I’m sure it’ll be fine and I’ll be home no worries.

1 Like

@profk it’s pretty mighty tbf

13 Likes

Photo doesn’t do justice to the 3 layers of doner meat under the burgers.

2 Likes

Shit, I thought it was the other way round!

I get all of the cabin fever I deserve, it seems.

1 Like

would want a bit of green on that, at least some onion, but I know you don’t roll with salad so :muscle:

3 Likes

Onion, maybe pickled red cabbage?

fighting the urge to open a bottle of wine

4 Likes