Tuesday Niteeeeeee

Oh shit man. Take care of yourself.

2 Likes

Ta!

@Joke2000 aye, rough man. I’m sure it’ll be fine and I’ll be home no worries.

1 Like

@profk it’s pretty mighty tbf

13 Likes

Photo doesn’t do justice to the 3 layers of doner meat under the burgers.

2 Likes

Shit, I thought it was the other way round!

I get all of the cabin fever I deserve, it seems.

1 Like

would want a bit of green on that, at least some onion, but I know you don’t roll with salad so :muscle:

3 Likes

Onion, maybe pickled red cabbage?

fighting the urge to open a bottle of wine

4 Likes

The option was there. Just found an egg up in the mix.

Evening DiS,

Not too much exciting going on tonight. It’s recycling tomorrow so I’ll be putting the bins out. My other half has taken to watching I’m a celebrity, so I might fire up Ableton

Anyone want to buy a MAHOOSIVE hotel in the Arctic Circle?

3 Likes

2 burgers, cheese, at least a standard kebabs worth of doner, 1 egg.

5 Likes

Something for the “Things That Don’t Exist” thread: I’ve lived and/or worked in Cambridge for over 18 years and I’ve never heard mention of Ballare

Did you make that or is it a takeaway? I’ve never seen anything like it in my life.

1 Like

Had my dinner but funky is making me crave absolute junk. And lopan is making me consider a beer… on a Tuesday.

Bedtime for the wee man shortly and then I’ll probably just try to get some work done. Totally forgotten what having a job that you can forget about once you’re home is like.

2 Likes

That’s incredible. Where do you even find these things?

Yes! This is amazing. Can you lend me 14 995 000kr?

7 Likes

It’s a takeaway. Was just listed as ‘Mighty Burger’ with no description so I had to.

1 Like

Suuuuuper sleepy, a lot of it’s hopefully down to the fact I’ve not eaten enough, which I am about to rectify.

Start training at my new part time (possibly just seasonal) job in a bookshop in two days! Worked for years in a bookshop when I was younger and think it’ll be nice to be back in one, even though I’ll have to wear a facemask etc all the time of course.

2 Likes

Might apply for a job at a new guitar shop/website office.

3 Likes