... Tuesday, right?

:wave:

Couple of work calls to break up the leisure time today, plus need to crack on with my book reading - been lazy!

How bout y’all?

2 Likes

Off to work in a minute :frowning: but today is my Friday :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

If this goes on much longer I’ll be turning into one of those old fellas who makes models of major landmarks out of matchsticks.

5 Likes

Still a cooler hobby than Warhammer tbf

5 Likes

I now rechristen today Funky Friday! Morning all, nothing to report except my good vibes for you all. Have great Funky Fridays.

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

The existential fear is strong today. Slept about 4hrs to recalibrate my recent 2am-9am sleeping pattern which I hate. Just remembered why I don’t post in morning threads - all i usually do is complain :laughing:

Hope you’re all having a good morning xx

Cant be fucked with work anymore. My boss rang me at the end of the day yesterday and said we should prepare as much as we can to avoid working over the weekend. Fuck off mate, I am NOT working over the weekend whatever happens. He’s doing anything possible so we don’t get furloughed. I now want to get furloughed and spend time with the family. Fucking shit!

9 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day.

22 Likes

Morning.

Porridge :heavy_check_mark:
Coffee :heavy_check_mark:
Sunshine :heavy_check_mark:
Existential angst :heavy_check_mark:

5 Likes

Hang on… you squeeze Easter eggs?

I crack/bang them against the corner of a table or something…

2 Likes

Good morning DiS. I’m in a really agitated mood this morning which has rolled over from last night. But I had hot cross buns for breakfast, small mercies.

I’m so annoyed, I bought Uncharted 2 from CEX, I’ve nearly completed it but the disc keeps jumping so I can’t complete it :sob: actually so upset about this.

Means I have to go buy some for… research purposes :yum:

2 Likes

Hello. Also a member of the terrible night crew after V had really bad nightmares and then slept in with us.

Anyway, he is still asleep so unlikely to make it for Joe Wicks live!! I am going to have a hot cross bun, chocolate and salted caramel since you wonder, and play some animal crossing.

Today’s plan are minimal.

2 Likes

Morning

10 Likes

got up at 7am but then apparently went back to sleep on the sofa. just woke up. fucksake.

plan for today:

:coffee:
:computer: :headphones:
:books:
:sandwich:
:computer: :headphones:
:bike: :bike:
:chile:
:sleeping_bed:

1 Like

Oh god, i’ve got actual work to do today. Ffffuuuuu.

Didn’t poo yesterday, so that’s today’s primary focus.

12 Likes

Think I might hold the record for the most Joe Wicks live watched with the least participation (0%)

3 Likes

WHY I OUGHTA…

1 Like