Tuesday (st)Evening

shit, you’re right

you scream, I scream, we all scream for ice cream

RIGHT?!

Would probably go for some mash on a cone some days

2 Likes

Gotta dye it pink first though.

Health kick has gone to fuck tonight,

Late finish at work. Went to the pub, saw ATD’s Mum which was lovely. Chatted about his wedding next year.

Final pint, then home and the filthiest fucking thing I can find for dinner.

Might start Bojack Horseman. Someone said it was bleak. I like bleak.

Bleak and funny is double whammy.

1 Like

It’s alright but no better, as with everything on netflix

1 Like

Apart from when they had Foyle’s War on Netflix.

Michael Kitchen’s performance as Foyle is unrivalled.

Just got soaked for the second time today. Think id have learned my lesson thr first time and worn appropriate clothing but nah. Stuck in traffic on the bus for the next hour. Got bloomin’ work tomorrow as well. What a ruddy day.

The bleakness is pretty bleak considering it’s a cartoon but it’s redeemed by the wealth of animal-based sight gags.

1 Like

I like bleak, a lot.

I like sight gags, animal-based or not.

I’m in!

1 Like

I’ve been editing my short film today! Need to shave (at present) about a minute and a half to not lose marks.

Also, while watching some of the graduations going on today (I sat in on the people working the live video mixer thingies), it occurred to me that it’s been five years to the day since I graduated. Gawrsh.

Very much enjoying this rain

1 Like

Alright Shirley Manson from Garbage!

3 Likes

Started doing more planks recently. Quite a good workout

So shitty day at work but didn’t resist the lure of the pub for 2.5 ales after. Pilot Vienna Pale is still class though. Drank pretty slow though and only just on my way back from Edinburgh. Starving, got some satay noodle thing for tea in.

Dealing with estate agents…old and new, shitters.

Listening to Broken Social Scene…Ibi dreams of pavement is a bit of tune.

What kind of job are you after? I have some jobs, but they are in Stockholm.

^this

1 Like

had some jerk chicken and plantains. a girl I’ve met once for five minutes turned up at the flat and said she was staying the night so I let her in. I might have to entertain her a bit but hopefully my flatmate has that covered; I wanna watch a miserable polish film and wallow, maybe watch an episode of twin peaks afterwards

1 Like

I meant to do a bunch of work tonight but haven’t done any. Means I’m going to have to get up super early tomorrow and do it instead which is a bit annoying. I did hoover and tidy though so that is good at least.

State of the fucking snare drum I’m playing tonight.

1 Like