Tuesday the 8th of June

Morning.

Out on the bike. Unfortunately the most exciting cafe on my route is a Starbucks drive through next to the A38

Mow the lawn when I get back plus a bit of general housework.

Just played am interesting game of hunt the low battery smoke alarm. Horrible noise they make when they need a new battery, and when you’ve got 4, and it’s echoing around they’re proper dicks.

1 Like

ughghghg gotta go to a walk in centre. going to be sat there all day aint i

Stand at the reception counter and try to move your arm in the way that hurts most. Passing out from the pain should jump you to the front of the queue.

just as well it’s your arm and not your leg LOL

5 Likes

I did it. It was fun.

5 Likes
  • Yes
  • YES!!!

0 voters

1 Like

Sandals/sliders (uurgh) that aren’t available in your size

• Go a half size up
  • Go a half size down

0 voters

Secret option c: go to a different site that has your size in stock, brain genius

As a helpful FYI the reception staff really appreciate it if you say “excuse me, I’ve been waiting ages. Is there any indication of when I might be seen?” and will immediately give you an accurate estimate with a smile on their face of when you’ll be seen.

(good luck!)

1 Like

i’ve changed my shower heat setting from the filled in circle to the half filled in circle

Sent home from work early and Hermes have said my NGE t-shirt should be here soon. Good day.

i have a delivery coming between 14:19 and 15:19

currently have no food and would quite like to go and get some.

dilemma

You’ve got 12 minutes. Get yourself to the corner shop to buy a mars bar to tide you over

done. made it back for the 14:19 delivery that came on. the. dot.

2 Likes

FUCK I wish I knew about these before they sold out

Schuh?

:man_facepalming:

15 Likes

Broken? Collarbone?

1 Like

2 Likes

Yes, I jumped in here just now

But sadly I won’t be getting the chance to do that again tomorrow. Back to Sweden mañana

It seems that och the TV has a cough and slight fever today :upside_down_face: so I might go straight to a hotel if it turns out she has corona

It’s been weird being on my own these last two weeks. Not sure how it’s going to be to actually see & talk to people again

4 Likes