Tuesday the evening edition

Evening all. Bet someone else is making a thread as we speak. What’s on tonight’s agenda? I’m going to go do a second bike of the day and then watch crap on Netflix.

1 Like

Eating rice

3 Likes

7 Likes

No papa

2 Likes

come onnn pawel

1 Like

Today was my first day back at work, it was ok. It was WFH and I’m not due back on campus for three weeks yet but am really hoping we move to fully online for the first semester as I’m genuinely anxious about returning to physical teaching.

I’m feeling pretty sorry for myself so will probably watch some trash TV this evening (all of Desperate Housewives is now on Amazon Prime for free, not sure if it’s an Amazon change or because I’m no longer in the UK).

2 Likes

Love Desperate Housewives. Also xx

1 Like

Pasta for dinner.
Otttolenghi on the web chat guardian thing
Organise V for first day at big school tomorrow.

Collapse and watch some more Boys

1 Like

Quite a blue one for me today. Went for a run which helped a little. Playing Dark Souls but might do something a bit more productive or watch something. Dunno?

What does this mean?

:weary: :weary: :weary:

So the guardian do these ‘audience with’ of various celebrity people. For a £5 or there abouts. Have watched Adam Buxton, Louis Theroux and Armando Iannucci so far. Otttolenghi tonight. Always fun and feels ever so slightly like going out…

1 Like

ooh, this sounds good. I will look it up, thanks :slight_smile:

Going to Plymouth to get a McD for tea, first one since February :yum:

2 Likes

Downloading Crusader Kings III

2 Likes

Have 3 pals booked on flights to come up and visit in ten days time…

got a fucking waitrose curry tonight :sunglasses:

lol didn’t mean to reply to you, but its done me slightly

4 Likes

Yeah leafs, fuck up about your social life, the prof’s got a fucking posh CUZZA on the go!

Get it right up ye

7 Likes

:weary:
that sucks laelfs.
that being said everything is vague as fuck. so i can’t go to someones house now but i can meet them in the pub :thinking:

4 Likes

Waiting for the next person to show up so I can go home from work :grin: