Tuesday the evening edition

You can meet them in the pub but they can’t - and I cannot stress this enough - they can NOT move in with you

8 Likes

Well good for you

2 Likes

It’s basically there to try to stop house parties isn’t it?

I’ll be picking them up at the airport the driving straight to Ayrshire so there are no rules being broken but I’ll see how they feel

yeah it would appear so. hopefully you’ll be grand to get your friends up and hang out.

can’t see a lot of people obeying these restrictions :grimacing:

1 Like

you broke my heart pawel

8 Likes

Well I’m going to cancel all my massive house parties :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

My house is medium-sized at best, can I still have a party?

1 Like

fuck sakes. i’d bought all the bucky and everything :weary: :grinning: :wink:

Pizza for tea! Then playing more Skyrim, probably

3 Likes

Good evening

My not so tiny human starts school tomorrow and I’m not sure which of us is more overwhelmed.

Feeling a bit unsure what to do tonight. Mostly just need to not eat the chocolate I want to save for film club tomorrow.

Can you go back and like all the times I made a Skyr (which I believe is a kind of yoghurt for twats) “FUS RAH DO” joke and nobody liked it?

Thanks

1 Like

I’d have to say the best of celebrity masterchef

Think we’re having boigaz for tea. Then… umm… go to bed at 830 i guess.

nvm

can’t believe i googled that thinking i’d be learning about some exotic turkish thing

5 Likes

sorry, burgies for those of you from surrey

1 Like

Evening everyone
Mushroom tortellini and salad for dinner in a bit. Gonna crack open a new squash (grapefruit) so it’ll be a bloody mad one :sunglasses:
Probs gonna play more of the sims and watch more new girl. Been doing a lot of triple screening recently which is terrible, really

OH and it’s the big hair appointment tomorrow and I’m well excited. Gonna feel like a new woman

3 Likes

NO

2 Likes

You can’t stop me :grin:

1 Like

I’m Stephen Malkmus and I can

3 Likes

Hey hey. Broken a bed down and packed into the car ready for a tip run tomorrow morning. Wife isn’t feeling too great, so she’ll probably stay upstairs. Has ruined dinner a bit, so I’ll probably just have egg and beans on toast or something. Off tomorrow, so beer and a later night in order.