Tuesday The Evening Thread..

Hello folks, still working for another 5 hours here. Admin crap really, boooring.

What’s everyone else got in store for this evening of the 24th?

5 Likes

Funky Friday so mainly this

12 Likes

Now THAT my friend is a thing of beauty. Enjoy the rocky mountain refreshment!

3 Likes

Hey up lovelies.

Dinner of cauliflower cheese, beans, croquettes and sausages. Then it’s a bit of work.

Bake off final :cake::fish_cake::pancakes:

3 Likes

It’s my nieces 13th on Thursday and my nephew has decided to make a lockdown montage of happy birthday messages from family and her friends.

Whilst it’s a lovely idea of his, its made me realise just how much I hate my voice, and how awkward I am. :grimacing:

2 Likes

My job is admintastic at the moment so you have my sympathies. Just waiting to get the bairn into bed and then I’ll do some more work until I’m too fucking tired and go to bed and then I get to get up in the morning to trudge through another day of work then dinner and then more work after dinner…

Dunno if it is the lack of available leisure options (no pubs) or whatever but I’ve not felt so consumed by work in a while. And despite how many hours I put in there’s never a bottom to the barrell.

2 Likes

Funky Friday! GBBO final! I’ve got gin!

3 Likes

Hey. Made the tough decision to not spend time with families over Christmas. Tight call, but pretty sad. Curry sweet potato soup for tea and a beer.

6 Likes

Bake Off final innit

Ate too much at lunch and now I’m not hungry enough for dinner which is pretty annoying

2 Likes

That’s teaching, isn’t it? Plus you’re catching up with all of the issues from last year.

Make sure you look after yourself.

2 Likes

Evening!

Quiche, chips and beans for dinner

I might finish playing around with the remix I’ve been playing with tonight. It started out as a simple re edit, but somehow turned into an ambient track with samples from a 1950s public information film

What, please, have you ordered?

last chance!!

Gonna watch footy I reckon

Marinating might.

2 Likes

Winner

1 Like

Crispy chilli beef or chicken. Duck in plum sauce. Or pork in black bean.

1 Like

Kung po king prawn
Mushroom chow mein
Crispy shredded beef

2 Likes

Prefer chicken if you can get it now but beef is still :yum:

2 Likes

I will give you a tenner if no one says in a couple of days ‘oh no I really wanted to take part in this’. This will definitely happen.

5 Likes