Tuesday: The Eveninging

Fish finger wrap in the garden in the rain, perished because it was also still sunny and was hoping some vitamin d might soothe my anger (it didn’t).

Got a bar of galaxy for pudding and going to finish my book, which is just annoying me now as I do want to know what happens but not quite enough considering the chunk I’ve still got to get through.

Need to make some more jam as my garden rasps are looking a bit sad

Hopefully it’s for that.

2 Likes

Got absolutely soaked on my bike.

Then made this.

Happy hols funko.

10 Likes

Film club night :partying_face:

We’re watching the Friday Night Lights film at 8pm, if anyone wants to join the chat give me a shout and I’ll add you to the DM.

Didn’t have too bad a day today, managed to not scream at R at all so that was good. He went to the park with his dad for a bit so that gave me time to make nice lunch. Hay fever is still destroying me though, damn plants.

3 Likes

this sounds really cockney for some reason

3 Likes

HOLIBOBS FOR FUNKYMAN!

Just finishing a reasonable bottle of Shiraz Cabernet with TV, chatted to mum over the hedge, and sat reading the rules to a game we bought. Still lovely sat out in the garden so here we are, both on our phones ignoring each other like a proper married couple. Bliss.

6 Likes

What game is it?

One that would make Epimer look like Shaft tbh

1 Like

12 Likes

Wrong thread but it can stay here.

For some reason hellofresh have given me two free boxes to gift people. If any one is struggling for food or wants to try one pm me your email address and you can get a free box of food to do what you like with?

2 Likes

They make you sign up but once you’ve got your box delivered just unsubscribe so you don’t get any accidental box purchases in future.

Omg, I had a gorgonzola and pear pizza in Italy years ago and I still think about it often - I’m not far from Winchester either, this might be my post-lockdown dream

1 Like

One of us, one of us!

1 Like

Putting a fan on when you’ve finished your dinner helps a lot

1 Like

fuckin roastin in this flat. got all the windows open. think o need one of @lwt fans. definitely taps aff.

Getting out the shower and eating meals makes me overheat but now I’ve got a fan and it’s instant relief. Just wish I could control it from my phone.

1 Like

Rest funky!! You deserve it!!

I’m just waiting for my coconut rice to cook before finishing up dinner - Meera sodha coconut rice with aubergines and pickled cucumber :drooling_face: my fave!!!

2 Likes

Been cycling & snagged myself a few climbing top 10s so :partying_face: there. Prawn, chickpea & spinach curry for dinner. Bit o’ writing, start a new book. Standard enough.