Tuesday the Fourth of February Eveningtime

Hello! Everyone had a nice or at least tolerable day?
It’s my Friday night :tada: but doing a weigh-in with Mrs F tomorrow so off the beers tonight. Making a crispy quorn katsu and chips thing which’ll be nice anyway. I’m so very tired pals. Now you!

1 Like

Just made brief and awkward conversation with someone on the train. Later this evening I’m going to be eating pizza.

one-of-us-1-one-of-us-34138353

3 Likes

There’s always some gross cunt on the bus whose breath you can smell.

Feeling fucking lousy so just made a batch of my hot toddy mix.
Supposed to be flying down to London in the morn, hmmm if I don’t feel better I’ll be giving that a bye

1 Like

No, not really.

Just made an Aloo Gobi from Atul Kochhar’s ‘30 Minute Curries’. It took me an hour and a half, obviously.

1 Like

Hospital day?

Unusually nowadays - no.

Just had a bit of a grump on all day, juggling iffy health and unreasonable clients.

I’ve just had some chocolate fudge cake though. It’s taken the edge off.

4 Likes

Yeah that’ll do it.

1 Like

whaddup. had a productive day so feeling quite good.

going to make a nice tomatoey orzo thing and some big garlicy stuffed mushrooms.

1 Like

Hi everyone. Ive got that ‘it’s not even halfway through the week yet but I’m exhausted kinda feeling’.

3 Likes

Alright chums. Wife is late in tonight. Parent’s evening. Gonna do mushroom stroganoff when she gets in. Got some beer from a local brewery to drink tonight. Off tomorrow. Bedtime done, sitting down with Netflix now

Someone vote in this and get it off a Nelson would you

1 Like

Went to IKEA and bought: 3 plants, 2 tea towels, 2 lamps, 1 potato scrubbing brush, 1 soap dish, 1 slice of apple pie and 1 coffee. Decent.

Played a bit of The Last of Us this afternoon too. Very decent.

Back to work tomorrow. Undecent

1 Like

I’m making cheesy chips with mozzarella and cheddar

Only have one beer and I’ve just opened it, but I don’t think I’ve got a walk to the shop in me

2 Likes

My appetite is finally back after a week of illness, going to eat a weeks worth of food

6 Likes

Finally going to watch Paddington 2 tonight. That’s it really.

2 Likes

Evenin’ fellow kids.

Defrosting squash chilli for dinner tonight. Proper knackered so will probably just slump in front of Mind Hunter and/or Bojack.

Have Chinese in the fridge that I couldn’t manage on Sunday

• Safe
  • Not safe

0 voters

Should I get an exercise hula hoop

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I know someone who bought one of those at a festival many years ago. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone use one since that festival.

2 Likes