Tuesday the Fourth of February Eveningtime

Unusually nowadays - no.

Just had a bit of a grump on all day, juggling iffy health and unreasonable clients.

I’ve just had some chocolate fudge cake though. It’s taken the edge off.

4 Likes

Yeah that’ll do it.

1 Like

whaddup. had a productive day so feeling quite good.

going to make a nice tomatoey orzo thing and some big garlicy stuffed mushrooms.

1 Like

Hi everyone. Ive got that ‘it’s not even halfway through the week yet but I’m exhausted kinda feeling’.

3 Likes

Alright chums. Wife is late in tonight. Parent’s evening. Gonna do mushroom stroganoff when she gets in. Got some beer from a local brewery to drink tonight. Off tomorrow. Bedtime done, sitting down with Netflix now

Someone vote in this and get it off a Nelson would you

1 Like

Went to IKEA and bought: 3 plants, 2 tea towels, 2 lamps, 1 potato scrubbing brush, 1 soap dish, 1 slice of apple pie and 1 coffee. Decent.

Played a bit of The Last of Us this afternoon too. Very decent.

Back to work tomorrow. Undecent

1 Like

I’m making cheesy chips with mozzarella and cheddar

Only have one beer and I’ve just opened it, but I don’t think I’ve got a walk to the shop in me

2 Likes

Finally going to watch Paddington 2 tonight. That’s it really.

2 Likes

Evenin’ fellow kids.

Defrosting squash chilli for dinner tonight. Proper knackered so will probably just slump in front of Mind Hunter and/or Bojack.

I know someone who bought one of those at a festival many years ago. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone use one since that festival.

2 Likes

This Hip Hop Evolution on Netflix is well dece

5 Likes

Had lunch with Ma in the nearby Danish bakery, including a banging apple pastry & vegan brownie.

New person has moved into the floor beneath me, they smoke so obviously I’ve convinced myself it’s inevitable they will burn us all to death because I’m a big ol’ hypocrite and since we’re all just thieves in a world that don’t want us no more.

Also made myself really fucking sad all day today because of that existentialist dread thread, serves me right but fucking hellllllllllll

2 Likes

I like using the old exercising bike while i watch tv. If you’ve got space, it’s a good way to get exercise out of the way.

1 Like

Evening all!

My toilet is leaking and the plumber doesn’t really know what’s causing it.

My mortgage advisor keeps ringing me to talk in his friendly professional way about his mortgage quote options. Both of them are higher than ones we can get through our current lender and I can’t be bothered with him trying to hard sell.

Newcastle are on the TV tonight so I might have a NA beer while I play a class on the last chapter of Jekyll & Hyde.

Had pesto pasta for tea which is an underrated great meal.

1 Like

that’s definitely a risk that you need to consider. I’ve been happily avoiding a real bike for a few years, but was just this very morning again discussing one, and your post has reminded me to check Decathlon for prices…

1 Like

Sorry, that was a like for the hot toddy not the feeling lousy.

Made your hot toddy again and it was OOFFFTTT. Strong. In a GOOD away. Hot toddy king.

1 Like

Watching that Picard. Learning that Jimi Hendrix song. Saying that that a lot.

1 Like

Cracked open the Murder She Wrote boxset.

6 Likes

I just tripped over and trod on the eldest’s table football and broke it :frowning: