Tuesday the Fourth of February Eveningtime

I am disproportionately obsessed with them, but they do make some lovely combinations.

Strawberry yoghurt is a definite :yum:

1 Like

Geordi just said he hates sand, trek did it first ahaha

1 Like

I’m a bit intimidated by special chocolate flavours but I do really like the strawberry creme quality streets etc

1 Like

My most recently

used emojis list says something about me

5 Likes

Woah, just realised that this is on the actual telly. I now just need to persuade my wife that she really doesn’t need to watch Midsummer Murders…

1 Like

3 Likes

what’s the damage in reasonably priced northern city?

Kirkstall IPA £5
Bhajis £3.50
Paneer Tikka £6

Not certain i wont be going back for seconds either.

1 Like

I bloody knew it the lying bastards

1 Like

Restaurant tho

1 Like

Passed an exam I’ve been working towards for the best part of two years today. I am stoked. Gonna be weird not studying between 9 and 11 tonight.

I shall be eating pizza and listening to the sensational new destroyer record if anyone wants me

7 Likes

@xylo not gonna lie, this is absolute filth

4 Likes

GF and I are deciding who to vote for in our General Election, GF is tearing the various parties’ tax policies apart, which is fun.

Feel a void after we’ve finished ‘Twin Peaks’. Legit the best thing I’ve ever seen after ‘Garth Marenghi’s Darkplace’ and short lived nineties animation series ‘The Simpsons’.

4 Likes

Mushroom stroganoff was banging. Such a simple, easy recipe. There’s a lovely documentary about Cornish fisherman on bbc2

Phoned in sick this morning and said I was starting to feel a bit better (was off on Monday as well). Taken a turn for the worse this afternoon and now may have to phone in tomorrow and say ‘Right, so. Felt better for a bit yeah, but, er, I’m not now though’.

My ear is fucked.

omfg this is lushhh

11 Likes

Candlelit dinner for one. Awwww

1 Like

My word. I have a voucher to use in Bundobust when I head up to Manchester in a few weeks. I’m now very excited :drooling_face:

2 Likes

You’ll never use it. I had such good intentions…

1 Like